Looking for the twenty somethingggsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• nvaughn7
    nvaughn7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! I'm Nikki, I'm a 20 something getting married in March!!! Hoping to get back to the weight I used to be, I'm excited to help motivate others and have others motivate me ;)

Nikki
  • McBatty
    McBatty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Morgan I am 19 years old and I am a distance runner. I don't really have a goal weight my goal is a bit of fat loss, recovery from binge/ bulimia disorder, and adapting healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life. Feel free to add me :)
  • an9ie19
    Options
    24... lost 55lbs...
  • tunapiano
    Options
    23, feel free to add me
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and I feel too old to be a 20 something lol, anyone can add me if they want
  • actuponyourdreams
    Options
    Hi everyone! :smile: , im 23 and just started using this site. Everyone feel free to add me. I'm still working on my profile because like i said, i am new to this site, well not new new but finally really on board.
  • kblaque09
    Options
    name is Im 22 & looking to, lose over 100 lbs (0_0) and ive tried over and over to lose weight on my own without success! And now Im ready to share my struggles and encouragement to others on the same journey to a healthy life in hopes of not only receiving it in return but also inspiring me to be a BETTER version of me..... I hope to join you on your journey and invite you on mine :) Im super excited but also really afraid of embatking on yet another failed attempt .. but POSITIVE THINKING, A LOT of hard work , and little encouragement will give me the push I need
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Well I am 22 in college and lost about 50 lbs so far. Now I am trying to bulk up a bit. Anyways feel free to add me if you like. New friends are always welcome. Here to support!
  • Sildwan
    Sildwan Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi I'm 22 and quite shy but would love to make some more friends here as well :)
  • a_new_me13
    Options
    21...almost 22 ;) Feel free to add
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and would definitely like some more twenty somethings on my list. I'm also a rather new runner and completed C25K tonight. I'm starting a 10K program this week as well.

Anyone is free to add me.
  • yayjay
    yayjay Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    22 :) Melbourne Australia, please feel free to add me, looking to lose 25 kilos (more or less after toning up)
  • juggz212
    Options
    20s here. everyone can add me I do not discriminate, new friends are always welcome!!!!!!
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. Definitely motivated to keep with exercising & eating healthy.
  • 2DogsBarking
    Options
    25 here, looking to lose about that many pounds
  • JenzL13
    JenzL13 Posts: 27
    Options
    That's me! I do not however like to run... Unless I'm being chased! Lol!
  • warmvanillasugar1
    warmvanillasugar1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 20s, and on MFP pretty much everyday! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • sammie190489
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 24 and looking for motivation... AGAIN!

I had a year off dieting after some tough times and now I'm back to the weight I was before I dieted =( Trying to find the motivation to stop eating rubbish and get the body I want!!

Feel free to add me ladies and gents!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    I added you! I'm 29 and trying to get hot before I hit my 30's :) Any one feel free to add me!
  • Katiemac142
    Katiemac142 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm twenty, definitely add me!