looking for new fitness pal buddies

Options
humi786
humi786 Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
After having had a very difficult year I have finally got my self back onto the path of weight loss and some progress made already :smile:
Anyone like to buddy up to help keep me motivated on my goal. Promise to return the favour - good at motivating others! Honest!!

Replies

• lalakeim
    lalakeim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I totally feel similar! My mom died almost two years ago and I've put on about 15 pounds. I can't seem to stay on track. I'm new at this community thing so I'm excited to make it work!!
  • SIMA80
    SIMA80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • lishamat
    lishamat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure! Add me too!
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    Add me!
  • AshNichole224
    Options
    After having had a very difficult year I have finally got my self back onto the path of weight loss and some progress made already :smile:
    Anyone like to buddy up to help keep me motivated on my goal. Promise to return the favour - good at motivating others! Honest!!

I can understand what a difficult year can be like. I felt like this past year my life spun out of control and unfortunately so did my weight. I'm here to support you!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i'm looking for new support too :)
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I just celebrated by 510th Log-Aversary! Happy to be part of this supportive group of peeps. Best decision I made to make a healthier lifestyle change!
  • RitaCarriere
    RitaCarriere Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm aiming to lose 38 lbs in 19 weeks and would love to meet new people with similar weight loss goals :D
  • LisaMCShepard
    LisaMCShepard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a fitness Buddy!: flowerforyou:
  • LisaMCShepard
    LisaMCShepard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too have also lost 38 pounds so far since March looking to lose 20 pounds more!
  • MommyRunnerof3
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting over today. I have been under a lot of stress coming from diff areas and I put my health on the back burner. Well, I saw a number today I never thought I would see again.

Anyone can add me too!
  • Hey_Helen
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for some motivation too! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Suziechrisrayghen
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me as well.. Take care
  • Angelique123x
    Angelique123x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for fitness pal buddies. Add me please.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • neyce67
    Options
    hey i'll buddy up with you, lets keep each other motivated
  • michelleborman50
    michelleborman50 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I will buddy up with you too! I have been looking for some support as well. :happy: Feel free to add me
  • tinabanks710
    Options
    More than happy to be added.. My goal is to lose about 30 kilos :)
  • Tnahpelem
    Options
    I'll try to motivate you! :)

I have been on MyFitnessPal for years but keep messing up, and then creating new accounts and starting over.
    I want to be able to do it this time!

I have gained around 10 lbs since I had surgery last year, and would like to get that weight off, plus a few pounds extra.
This discussion has been closed.