All the help I can get

Options
After many months away, I'm going to try this again. I've gained back all of my weight - and then some - and I'm miserable. I stopped exercising and just spent the last several months eating. I actually gained 45 pounds in 6 months. That's not healthy at all and I need to do something about this. Last night I went for a my first real walk in a long time and I couldn't even breath when I got done. That's PATHETIC! I want to look nice for sons high school graduation in June so it's back on track I go. Please help to keep my inspired.... I really need it. Thanks

Replies

• Mikeys_Girl
    Options
    Hi =) Add me for support and we can do this together!
  • SIMA80
    SIMA80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    Add me also!
  • courtneymurphy123
    Options
    Keep your eye on your end goal! you can do it! I had been working out on and off for 4 years but never was committed, i got no where. Oct 1 2012 i had my A HUH moment when both my doctors told me two days apart that I had gained a lot of weight and needed to do something about it. I was 206. The next day i completely dedicated myself to working out and eating healthy. I have lost 30 pounds over the course of a year. I feel GREAT. Slow and steady has worked for me. Little changes at a time. Weight Watchers has also been a key part of my journey. Good luck and remember to keep your eye on your ultimate goal :)