at 220... wanting to lose 80+lbs!

Options
Hey everyone,

I am doing this diet thing again (and again and again and again). Hopefully it will stick this time. I have well over 80 pounds to lose. I am only 5'3" and carrying around all this extra weight is taking it's toll on me!!!

If anyone else needs some support, let me know!! :) I am here for you as well!

Replies

• SIMA80
    SIMA80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..I lost over 100...I am sure I can provide some support as you go through this journey..
  • glitzy196
    glitzy196 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I also started at 220. my goal is 140!
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me. I log in daily.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...current weight is 225....looking to get to 165!
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    OP and anyone else with similiar stats feel free to add me. I am 5ft 4in, currently 220, started at 235. looking to get to at least 150 with an ultimate goal of 135 for a solid 100 lost.
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am currently at 240 and would to help you as we lose weight together. Feel free to add me!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I started at 221 lbs at 5'1". I lost 80 lbs now and have a little more to go. It took me from January 2013 until October 2013. Staying consistent is key. Even with mistakes, if you decide to fix the mistake and keep working on it, you will achieve your goal. :)
  • SSCartwright
    Options
    Please add me. Sounds like we are in the same boat. We need all the support we can get. I understand about the toll all this weight takes on your body..........knees, back, etc. I'm 52 now and it doesn't get any easier but I made a commitment for my 52nd birthday that by my 53rd birthday I would be well on my weigh to my goal. (have 87 lbs to lose to get there). Here's wishing you great success and an exciting journey!!
  • hopeinmn
    hopeinmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your goals are like mine. Feel free to add me - anyone. I log in daily and my diary is open for viewing. I appreciate the support!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I started at 240 and am slowly making my way to 140!! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" as well and I currently weigh more than you do. I started back on 9/15 at 286.4 and today am down to 265.6

Here's a great quote I refer to all the time:

IF YOU'RE TIRED OF STARTING OVER, THEN STOP QUITTING!

:-) There are many of us here trying to make it to ONEderland...you're not alone!!!
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". Started at 213 and currently at 184.6 - looking to get to 140. :-)

Feel free to add me!
  • krishnair2
    Options
    Feel free to add me up as well, I'm 147 pounds but been getting lots of horrible comments lately and decided for the sake of better well being and to be in a happier state, I want to lose 20 pounds before I move to another country. :)
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am at 230 and we can do this together
  • deety3
    deety3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'3" and started at 228 (213 on MFP). Currently at 148.8.

You can DO this!!

Feel free to add me - and good luck! :)
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    So proud of you for taking this first step! Will be happy to motivate you if you want :)
  • I sent you a friend request feel free to add me! I have started at 234 lbs and have lost 19 lbs so far. You will do great!!!!!
  • blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in daily and have some time each day to comment/give support :) Good luck, you can do this!