5'5"-5'6", 250lbs Females...Looking for body doubles!

Options
kirstenmaria
kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Yes, I searched old posts, no I didn't see any recent ones.

After really getting into MFP a while back I feel off the site as I planned a wedding. Now I'm back, and ready to help others who will return the support! I just didn't have many current pals on my friends list!

Please add! My first goal is 10 pounds down by December 1. My longterm goal is 100 pounds. I have to get the weight off. Please add me, whether we're body doubles or not!

Replies

• Chubbybunny2020
    Chubbybunny2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the luck! I really like how you are using small goals...10 lbs at a time...I think that is an awesome way to keep yourself motivated and pace yourself for the road ahead!
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request to you. I am a little older, and a little shorter, so wouldn't quite be a body double, but close. I understand the journey anyway.
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a friend request. I'm 5'4", 243 lbs. Also, hoping to lose a hundred more.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Request sent.... :smile:
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! It's so difficult when you're by yourself!
  • getoffme1233
    Options
    5'3" 232lbs
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request as well. My original goal was about 150 pounds and I actually dropped 96 pounds in 2011 but gained 53 pounds back in the past year and a half so I am trying to get back on the bandwagon and drop the other hundred now that I wanted to lose in the first place. I am about 250 now.
  • fultimers
    fultimers Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    5' 5", 231 pounds
    Age 63
  • melody64
    Options
    I'm 5'5" 242 lbs and just getting started too. I've been a member for a while now, but haven't been serious about weight loss until now. Good luck and I think your idea of 10 pound increments is great. I too want to lose at least 100 lbs. and it's overwhelming. Breaking it down into smaller goals is definitely more manageable!
  • debramgarwood
    Options
    I'm 5'6" anyone can add me also!!! We all need all the help and support we can get :)
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi. I wish you all the best. You can so do this! I am similiar height to you but am 130 pounds. My main focus is to stay fit and healthy. Happy to be friends so feel free to add me
  • missfitfox
    Options
    Sent you an add! Good luck with your goals- I'm 5"6 with a goal of 140 lbs
  • beginningliving
    Options
    I sent you an add request! I'm 5'3" and 240 lbs, and just starting out here!
  • rhiannon_005
    rhiannon_005 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and am 248.5 right now. :) Go ahead and add me. Always better with more people!
  • glitzy196
    glitzy196 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    5' 5" and 206 (started at 220) so almost 100 lbs to lose! feel free to add i LOVE friends!!
  • skorenfeld123
    skorenfeld123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request!

I'm at 126 at the moment but am 5'5" and am trying to lose about 70. Good luck :)
  • wendyn1998
    wendyn1998 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Body double here...5'6" and 263lbs. I wan't to lose about 110 lbs. so please feel free to add me.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Request sent, anyone can feel free to add me.....
This discussion has been closed.