here goes nothing...

just recently had weight loss surgery and this web sight was recommended by the facility. have entered the soft food stage and was looking for any suggestion anyone my have. I have been doing very well. in three weeks I have lost 25 pounds. I'm holding down everything I try, burping can tend to be an issue though. I want to began right and healthy so any ideas are welcome :)

Replies

• sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Glad to have you aboard!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    welcome,

I think this is a great way to track your nutrition...
    I try to focus on how much nutritional bang you get for your calorie.

Getting proper nutrition so reduces my cravings.
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    I don't know if I can help you directly. But if you need a friend and a diary to look at for possible ideas, you are welcome to friend me. I eat according to my body style so my protein and fat %'s are at 30% with carbohydrates at 40%. I carb cycle slightly every other day. On weight training days carbs. at 40-42%. On cardio days carbs. @ 35% or so.
  • thank you all for responding and help would be awesome! I'm not taking in the protein shakes ( they make me sick) so I have been trying to get high protein meats has much as I can. hopefully this web site will help me along the way. thanks again I was really nervous!