Any One Having Website Problems Today?

Options
Hello All...... I've spent over an hour attempting to figure out why I keep being unable to input my breakfast food on the website. I continue to have a "LOADING" comment and then it keeps me waiting and waiting and waiting. I've been waiting over an hour so far with this 4-5th attempt.

I've gone and cleared all my cache files; I've logged out and then back in again; I've restarted my computer; and I just went manually into the Windows Temp files and deleted all of them. I'm at a loss of what to do.

I have also been having problems with my Android Mobile App.; for 2 weeks now I have error messages causing me to Force Close the App. I followed all the technical support's instructions, and I'm continuing to have the problem.

So far this morning I've been at these problems for over 2-1/2 hours, which by the way, has taken the time I spend exercising! So that really makes me mad! I'm frustrated beyond my normal limits. Anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Hit refresh button; best of luck.
  • buffywhitney
    buffywhitney Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Empty your cache and restart Hope this helps :smile:
  • mrskellit
    mrskellit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been having problems as well (both on my work computer and the app on my iPhone). It's working now, but I can't see any of my pictures.
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Try out a different browser and re-download the app onto your phone
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    You've already done everything I would have suggested :(

Another suggestion I have though: Next time this happens just write what you had and your portions and go work out. This site is a tool to help us get healthy- doesn't work if you spend the time you should be doing healthy things on here.
    You can just log it in later.

Good luck figuring it out!
  • janisbirch
    janisbirch Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone that has replied already. Unfortunately all the suggestions have been done already except for trying another browser. I'll try that one next __Thank you FireFox:)

I do continue to write down what I've eaten in a journal; My Fitness Pal is definitely a tool, but I love the convenience of having it run all the totals for me, and the database is fabulous too; plus the community here is incredible!! Tobemotivated is correct in that I've let this application and website beat me this morning. Now it's time to get my exercises in.

I did file a case with MFP, but they had posted the issue was resolved with my Mobile App when in actuality is wasn't at all. The problem has been going on for 2 weeks, and others are having the same issues.

I hope some other computer guru will hit on the solution. Okay, my elliptical machine is calling me. Thanks everyone!
  • janisbirch
    janisbirch Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Update: Switching from Chrome to the FireFox Browser did correct the problem with my laptop computer. Thanks everyone for your input! Janis