Loneliness killing my diet!

Options
Hi all, when I first start out on MFP, it was at the urging and encouragement of friends. Those friends have since vanished, and I log in to see only my own posts all the time. :( I am wondering if anyone would like to add me as a friend?

Replies

• sasouna
    sasouna Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all, when I first start out on MFP, it was at the urging and encouragement of friends. Those friends have since vanished, and I log in to see only my own posts all the time. :( I am wondering if anyone would like to add me as a friend?

Add coming your way. :)
    :flowerforyou:
  • Ayane101
    Ayane101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Add me! I am on everyday and looking for motivation also!
  • hopeinmn
    hopeinmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. We can't have you being lonely! I'll send a request. Anyone feel free to add me as well. I appreciate open diaries for feedback:smile:
  • Nixie35
    Options
    Thank you all of you! My diary is wide open!
    A little about me, I am 35 yrs old, I live in Canada, and am a single mother to two beautiful children. I am also in training for Roller Derby....
    Derby has changed my life. It has motivated me to get going, get moving, get in shape, and eat better. Here is the problem...
    According to everything I have been told, More exercise+healthy eating= weightloss right? In my case, wrong. I lost weight initially, but now am stuck. I also seem to be getting weaker rather than stronger, and feel worse rather than better. I've analyzed my eating habits, and determined they need to be a whole lot better, so I am hoping to see more progress soon, but it sure is frustrating!
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    Hey! I'm new and am also from Canada.Feel free to add me!
  • blinkinblinkin
    Options
    I'm personally trying to gain weight whilst burning fat, but when my wife finally convinced me to start tracking my calories I realized I was eating about 1500 most days when I need 2800 just to maintain and 3000 to gain. I had lost about 10 pounds and felt weak and then just stayed the same and felt deflated and tired all the time. being that far under my calories I didn't keep losing weight I just stayed the same. My wife explained how you need to be a few hundred under your maintenance to avoid going in to starvation mode and messing up your metabolism. I'm not an expert but maybe you are not eating enough to consistently lose weight over time?
  • Mikeys_Girl
    Options
    I am going thru the exact same thing with friends, I have one maybe two that offer encouragement. Add me for support! I am a daily logger exercise 5-6 days a week busy mother of 6. I lost weight in the beginning and now stuck so lets figure this out together! Add me for daily support!
  • mrskp4ever
    Options
    Good Morning! You can add me as well. I am new to this, so I have no friends added either. Encouragement is good to keep you going. I have been doing pretty well on my own, but when you have friends helping you a long and you see others losing weight, it makes you want to keep pushing yourself harder. I know I do. I had a complete hysterectomy in January of 2012. I have gained about 40lbs since. So I am trying to get back to my old self before the hysterectomy. I think I basically let myself go and just ate a lot of junk food. Now I manage my portions and drink a lot of water and I have seen a change in the way I feel just by changing the way i eat. Don't get yourself down! Keep going and we will go with you. :) Add me!
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Added! and for anyone else who would like support feel free to add me(:
  • warmvanillasugar1
    warmvanillasugar1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! the more motivation the better! Anyone else can also add me, I'm on regularly :)
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    For sure!
  • elsie1928
    elsie1928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I have a bunch of great friends but some are starring to drop off. I am here daily.
  • TeraTW
    TeraTW Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm re-starting again after gaining back 15 of my original 25lb loss. I never used the community before and I'd like to get started. I'll add you!
  • beststellalady
    Options
    Hi all I joined last year but left again and now I'm back and I'm here to stay, so I've done a bit of adding hope you don't mind but I had no friends on here either x
  • DanielleLisa222
    DanielleLisa222 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too!? :)
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm not perfect but I'm here and I do my best to motivate myself and all my friends. o}-<
  • isbef72
    isbef72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love MFP but this is the first time visiting the community pages. Think I need a friend or two to get back on track.
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Roller Derby??? Hello badass!! :flowerforyou:
    My diary is open as well. Feel free to check it out. I'm on here almost daily.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Friend me. Also a single mom but with three kids. Needing to do this for me but also to be a better mom for my kids :)
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Thank you all of you! My diary is wide open!
    A little about me, I am 35 yrs old, I live in Canada, and am a single mother to two beautiful children. I am also in training for Roller Derby....
    Derby has changed my life. It has motivated me to get going, get moving, get in shape, and eat better. Here is the problem...
    According to everything I have been told, More exercise+healthy eating= weightloss right? In my case, wrong. I lost weight initially, but now am stuck. I also seem to be getting weaker rather than stronger, and feel worse rather than better. I've analyzed my eating habits, and determined they need to be a whole lot better, so I am hoping to see more progress soon, but it sure is frustrating!
    If you're getting weaker you aren't eating enough. Simple as that.