HI ALL X

Options
Hiya, I thought I would pop in to introduce myself, I'm 38 yrs old, have 5 kids, recently gave up smoking and want to get in shape so here I am. I'm 5ft 9ins and 173lb, would like to lose at least 15lb and tone up and get fit basically, I would like to make some friends here for encouragement along the way. Good luck with your journey to health and fitness everyone x

Replies

• Uhhhwut
    Uhhhwut Posts: 23
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like. I'm trying to achieve overall fitness as well, tired of being lumpy and saggy, haha. That's really great you gave up smoking! That's a big step forward in my opinion.
  • pal2323
    pal2323 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been a member for awhile, new to the message part. I am once again starting over, seems to be life story. Ready to get fit! I am 42 mother of 3 and about 50lbs to lose! Could use a friend and some encouragement Good Luck!
  • beststellalady
    Options
    Hi both nice to meet you and I wish you all the best in your journey x
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have been here a while. I have lost my weight. I am focused on fitness. Adding you now.
  • KT0104
    KT0104 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm 41, 2 kids and have been here for around 2 years (on and off) I think! Lost a lot of weight at the start, now yoyo-ing - but would like to lost 15-20lbs or so.
  • beststellalady
    Options
    Hiya, well done to you, and thanks for the add x
  • beststellalady
    Options
    Hi will add you now, I'm looking to lose about the same too, good luck hun x