Who wants to hear my good news of the day?

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
Well even if you don't I'm gonna tell you anyway!

In addition to hitting a new "decade" today (179!), I just realized I've lost exactly 70 lbs since my highest weight ever! I was so focused on getting to 179, I almost missed my 70 lb mark! I was on the elliptical what I realized it, and was so shocked that I started to tear up!

It's hard, it's frustrating, and it takes a long time...but it can be done and it's SO WORTH IT!

Replies

• UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    That's great - two milestones at the same time! GREAT JOB! :flowerforyou:
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    Thank you for sharing the inspiration! Congratulations on the new decade!!:drinker: :drinker: (those are actually hand weights, not beer) lol
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Very cool Toots! That is amazing!! :drinker:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You have done an AMAZING job - keep it up! :happy:
  • hplvt
    hplvt Posts: 62
    Options
    GREAT JOB! That is so awesome to hear!! I love that you didn't even realize, those are the best suprises!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Celebrate your success and keep up the good work.

In addition to hitting a new "decade" today (179!), I just realized I've lost exactly 70 lbs since my highest weight ever! I was so focused on getting to 179, I almost missed my 70 lb mark! I was on the elliptical what I realized it, and was so shocked that I started to tear up!

It's hard, it's frustrating, and it takes a long time...but it can be done and it's SO WORTH IT!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Celebrate your success and keep up the good work.

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Well done!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is an amazing accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! I am excited to get to 179.. well heck, 175, and eventually 140! lol

It is hard work, but totally worth it. Seeing the scale move and your body changing is all the motivation I need! :)

Congrats again!
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WTG ~ TOOTS!!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! The good news helps keep me inspired. Keep it up!! good Job!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats....keep up the awesome work!!!!!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    A big well done from me too, that's fantastic, you are an inspiration:flowerforyou:
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    awesome! I needed to hear that good news, thanks for the inspiration :smile: !
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • Dan54
    Dan54 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the work because its working!!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great Job!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I don't usually like to pat myself on the back publicly because I don't want to seem like I'm bragging (a very good friend once told me I sound that way) but dammit, this time I'm bragging! :drinker:
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I don't usually like to pat myself on the back publicly because I don't want to seem like I'm bragging (a very good friend once told me I sound that way) but dammit, this time I'm bragging! :drinker:

sharing your success helps others know its possible! brag on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!