Hello from Alabama!

Hi, all. My name is Audra and I will soon (next month) be 37. My husband and I have been married for 8 years and have been trying to get pregnant with our second child for almost two years. My fertility doctor basically said my problem was first and foremost my weight, followed closely by my age. So I am fat and my eggs aren't getting any fresher. :noway:
My goal is to lose at least 30 lbs, but I would love to lose twice that.

Replies

• Hi, all. My name is Audra and I will soon (next month) be 37. My husband and I have been married for 8 years and have been trying to get pregnant with our second child for almost two years. My fertility doctor basically said my problem was first and foremost my weight, followed closely by my age. So I am fat and my eggs aren't getting any fresher. :noway:
    My goal is to lose at least 30 lbs, but I would love to lose twice that.
  • Clun1990
    Clun1990 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi there
    you also need to relax I had a real prob after I had a miscarriage see all I wanted was a baby and that was all I could think about and my doctor told me to relax and let nature take its curse and it will happen believe me it will I now have five kids so I know just love yourself and put it to the back of your mind still keep trying but don't let it take over it will happen :smile: