One week of insanity and I've lost

Options
MY BOOBS!!! That's the body part that I've always liked the best.. and now they're gone :(. Seriously, I really need to go itty bitty bra shopping..

Replies

• carlyrenee1
    Options
    UH OH!!! That's frustrating! How are you liking it otherwise?
  • ladyashley81
    ladyashley81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ha! Same thing happens to me, it completely sucks! Boobs are secretly my favorite part of being overweight, and when I lose weight it always starts in my face, then my boobs! No fair!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Insanity and I love it! I lost my weight starting from my chest and then it worked its way down. I got those indentions along the sides of the stomach . . . I have NEVER had those before. Keep up the good work. It is never easy! :)
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy this Insanity from? I would LOVE to lose some of my boobs. I have been working out for about a month now and I haven't lost any boobage!
  • deNachtzuster
    Options
    Although I never really had boobs I feel sorry for you, but maybe this helps:
    Boobs can be replaced... your life can't.
  • Soapbox
    Soapbox Posts: 38
    Options
    damn I got man boobs that I want to loose :P You are lucky
  • Somenameioi
    Somenameioi Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am loving Insanity because I am seeing results so fast- I'm also noticing the side indents :). I'm hoping my tummy and things follow suit after my boobs.. I usually feel like I'm going to die during the warm up, but once I get past that, it's great, hard but not impossible. I've been going to the gym off and on for almost 3 years straight (other than my post partum time) and doing zumba off and on. Now that I'm doing insanity on a daily basis- I've definitely seen some quick results which are really motivating. I'm hoping to keep at it and complete the whole thing. I like that I can do it when my kids are napping and don't have to actually leave my house, don't need any equipment, etc.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I think everyone needs to own Insanity! LOL
    It truly gives you results and fast too! You see changes within days.

I'm on my Second Round and starting recovery week.

So can't wait until he comes out with his new one next fall. It's on the top of my b-day/xmas list! LOL
  • DOCwilliams
    DOCwilliams Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    IT MAY HAVE HELPED your *kitten*.
  • DOCwilliams
    DOCwilliams Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work !!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    girl it just goes to show we all have parts of our body we wish we had and wish we didn't because I so wish I could just fed ex you all the boobs you want, it's what i'm hoping will be the first to go for me.
  • tigertchr23
    Options
    girl it just goes to show we all have parts of our body we wish we had and wish we didn't because I so wish I could just fed ex you all the boobs you want, it's what i'm hoping will be the first to go for me.

ROFL . . . You just made my morning. Good stuff, good stuff. :laugh:
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I lost boobs from Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I am happy though. I hated big boobs and how it would fit in things, like dresses! I went down a cup size. I am pretty sure my boobs are down shrinking.
  • cherries1971
    cherries1971 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What is sanity???
  • tigertchr23
    Options
    What is sanity???

"Insanity" is a Team Beach Body Work-out Program. It is a 60 day DVD program. The first month you do 40 min. workouts and then the second month you do higher intensity 60 min. workouts. It also comes with an eating guide as well. The teacher is Shaun T. The best thing about the program is you don't need any equipment. Every exercise just uses your body weight. If you stick to the schedule, you will see results quickly in your body and as far as your cardio shape.

I hope this helps answer your question. :wink:
  • jpeffley
    Options
    I've just started the fitness pal and last week started the Insanity workouts with Shawn T. I love it but it kills my legs! Does anyone else have this problem? The rest of my body is sore but my legs, specifically my calves, are in so much PAIN that I can't keep going. I go to the gym daily and they still hurt. It's not a soreness like I would think would be "typical", it's pain where I have to stop everything to recover. Any ideas or has anyone else had this problem?
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    My calves used to hurt really bad from strenuous cardio. It'll go away as your calves get stronger.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    For me it's my shins that are always hurting (doesn't help with having hardfloors either)

I finally got some gel sport insoles so I'm going to see how that goes before I drop money on some sneakers.