Power 90 Begin

Options
Hello... I just started the Power 90 exercise program and cannot find the Power 90 in the exercise data base. And what I can find in the message boards is to utilize a HRM which I do not have...any suggestions? Would I need to actually enter each exercise from the day?

Replies

• nickiev214
    nickiev214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just log it as "Circuit training, general" or "Aerobics, high impact". Power 90 is an awesome program, I'm almost finished with my 2nd month :smile:
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I don't use a heart-rate monitor or calorie counter yet, but in Jillian Michaels' book I read, she was saying that if you can take six seconds to count your heart beats while training or taking a break during the workout, then times it by ten, that'll tell you what your heart rate is & how much effort you're putting in.
    I downloaded a calorie counter app to my phone where it has you put in your age, weight, heart-rate count, & then the duration of the workout, & it calculates the calories. I don't know exactly how accurate it is, but I've been using it for a month & it's pretty accurate to what workouts say they'd burn.