has anyone tried the 30 day squat challenge?

Options
I'm up to day 6 right now and I'm curious if anyone else has completed it or is trying it now.. are there visible results?

Replies

• Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have done a few of them. Which one are you doing? There are some that do just five types of body weight squats and other that do as many as 10 different types. Anyway, yes you will see some results so stick with it.
  • gym__bound
    Options
    what is the 30 day squar challenge?
  • mychaelahall
    mychaelahall Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of doing it! On week 2!
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I haven't felt any changes so far. I could be doing it wrong though?
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    If this is the one you do increasing squats each day with some rest days and by the last day you are doing (I think) 250ish squats? If so, yes I've done this one. I don't think I saw a significant change, but I really enjoyed the challenge. I didn't do ALL the squats at once. Especially when the numbers got higher and higher. Instead I would do them in sets throughout the day.

Enjoy!!! :drinker:
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to use an APP that uses the 100 pushups 200 situps training. I keep putting up excuses every day to not do it. But I really think it does something. I was super sore the first day. My app has a goal of 100 push ups 200 situps 200 squats and 150 arm dips. I can't do a chip up. Never been able to do one, so I can't put that one in, but maybe after I get through the program (8-10 weeks) I will see if I can do one and then work my way from there.

Not much help I know, But the app is called multi reps and it has a pretty sweet set up. I'd recommend it to those that are motivated by phone apps. Has a pretty sweet interface!
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Yup. I did it and got over 3 weeks in. Then went on vacation and after walking Disney for around 10hrs., just couldn't do the squats! But my biggest notice was that even though my overall weight only went down a few pounds over 3 weeks, my pants went down. In other words, the 14's that had been a bit big were huge, the 12's that were snug now fit. And overall, I just felt like things hung on me better. Nothing huge and no major drops, but definitely worth it to me.
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Seems like the person has deactivated their account!! OH WELL!!