30 Day Exercise Challenge

Options
THIS REQUIRES YOU TO COMMIT YOURSELF! From today, for the next 30 days I want you to dedicate some time for yourself each day to work off 350kcal doing exercise. Now this doesn't have to be on top of any exercise you already do but add it in on those days where you are a bit more sedentary.

On top of working these calories off, DO NOT REPLACE THEM! This could be what you need to really push on with your journey or kick start it if you are at the beginning. I am committing myself to recording my exercise on both my tracker and on this topic to inspire people and also to get your support to keep going. I'd love people to join me in this challenge. It's 30 days of your life, who's with me?!

Replies

• AndieAnderson
    Options
    I am! 350 Calories burned a day, without eating them afterwards. My dog is going to be a happy boy with extra long walks on my usual nights off! Daily updates?
  • ToniChansNewLook
    ToniChansNewLook Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll go for it. I need to start running in the morning again because I can't seem to commit myself to the gym every day... :P
  • botaylor1166
    botaylor1166 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Sounds like a great goal for the next month! Also are we doing daily reports here?
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in! How are we going to be accountable?
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I suppose refueling the body for the next day's workout is irrelevant as well as slowing down your metabolism.:drinker: Who Knew?
  • saeede83
    saeede83 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    awesome! I want to be part of it too.
  • AndieAnderson
    Options
    I am thinking daily updates would probably be best.

Day 1 - (goal): (Food) - (Calories Burned) = (net) to show that you did not eat your 350.

Then maybe how you burned?
  • Mainesthai
    Mainesthai Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been sitting on my bum for too long.
  • ShaeB32
    ShaeB32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this one. 30 day commitment shouldn't be to bad....I think.

Ok starting today. I've already did my insanity plyometric Cardio Circuit and will be going to Zumba tonight.

Lets get it.
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This sounds like what I need count me in
  • Maia_Maker
    Options
    I'm in!
  • AndieAnderson
    Options

Day 1 - (goal): (Food) - (Calories Burned) = (net) to show that you did not eat your 350.

Day 1 - 1200: 1350 - 873 = 477 ; Remaining 723 - Ran/walked 6.32 Miles over 82 Minutes
  • paulbate33
    paulbate33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Definately doing daily updates! First one on it's way!
  • paulbate33
    paulbate33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 1: (goal - 1430): 375kcal consumed - 345kcal exercise. 30 minutes jogging

[You may think I've wrote this wrong, but Monday is my fast day so I don't consume many calories]
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    maybe if it's your fast day you need to change the goal to what your fasting day goal is (and to discourage others reading from thinking you eat like that all the time and it's ok, maybe keep adding your little disclaimer after to say it's a fast day and that your usual goal is 1450)
  • nettei85
    nettei85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    I'm in
  • redmonk2
    Options
    I'm in i will start today! Sound's great...wish everyone luck!
  • AndieAnderson
    Options

Day 1 - 1200: 1350 - 873 = 477 ; Remaining 723 - Ran/walked 6.32 Miles over 82 Minutes
    Day 2 - 1200: 2556 - 0 = -1356; total fail, my husband got the night off of work and I let him pick the menu :cry:
  • AndieAnderson
    Options

Day 2 - 1200: 2556 - 0 = -1356; total fail, my husband got the night off of work and I let him pick the menu :cry:
    Day 3 - 1200: 1234 - 644= -610; 60 Minutes running 5.0 - 5.2