Now hiriing: Motivational friend!

Options
Hello everyone!

I've posted a few times but do not really hang out here in the community section due to using the MFP app typically. I'm looking for some more friends to help motivate me! It seems that the last time I went away for a few weeks....most of my friends did too, however they never came back.

I really enjoy reading everyone's diary. It helps give me ideas of what to eat and also to help support you. I see too many people only using protein powders and all these odd things. I'm looking for someone who eats real food like I do. Are you a candidate? Please add me so we can support each other and reach our goal!

Replies

• Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me : )
  • Niques86
    Niques86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    can add me :)
  • Alr080389
    Alr080389 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :-)
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, especially after seeing you have a dog. :)
  • Hi Air,

I have a similar kayak and love being on the lake with my dogs! I thought it was me when I saw your picture - ha! Thought we might enjoy connecting.

I eat occasional protein powder and usually add some greens to my juice in the morning (for added multi-minerals) but eat "real" food other than that. : ) Are you losing extra fat, strengthening, or maintaining? Let's talk over a motivational friendship and see how that might work!
  • kandalure
    kandalure Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends to! Feel free to add me.
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    My fee is a bacon sandwich per week and I prefer to be paid on sunday mornings!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile: I log daily.
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    Feel free to add me, I only eat 'real' food including some homemade chocolate cake today - yikes! way too yummy to feel guilty about though, and tomorrow is always another day!
  • davemahon927
    davemahon927 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.

I too can only eat real food, purely because I need to go through the actions of preparing, cooking and the best bit, EATING the food.

What an amazing coomunity. Just two days in and all the stories, are so positive and inspiring.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been trying to add in healthier food choices but also firmly believe in eating the real food I love, in moderation.
  • carolinemorgan758
    Options
    HI I'm Caroline, this is my 3rd attempt at MFP due to some health issues, but finally back on track, would appreciate some new friends to help me stay on track, please feel free to add me x