Shopping NSV!!

Options
I was shopping the clearance deals at Eddie Bauer when the sales gal came over to see if I needed help. She looked at me and asked, "Are you a small or an extra small?" Last fall I was a solid size 14 large. I still don't see the small in the mirror. I found a couple of super buys on tops in the small section. Thank you Eddie Bauer sales gal for the boost.

Replies

• aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That is a good one! I recently modeled for a fashion awards show and I thought I would die when I walked in to the dress shop for my fitting and the woman said, "What size are you, 4? 6?"
  • KristenElizabeth7
    KristenElizabeth7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a great feeling :o)
  • SkagitYogini
    SkagitYogini Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations from a fellow former Size 14!
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That is a good one! I recently modeled for a fashion awards show and I thought I would die when I walked in to the dress shop for my fitting and the woman said, "What size are you, 4? 6?"

Go you! What a great feeling!
  • Shannonthompson73
    Options
    Congratulations from a fellow former Size 14!

Thank you. I am loving being a former 14 :smile:
  • clsindc
    clsindc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How fantastic! Way to go!
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! What an awesome NSV! :-) Congratulations.

I went shopping with a girlfriend a few weeks ago and tried on a size 8 skirt - I kid you not, I looked at her in horror and said, "I think that I need a 6." She said, "Well - that's great!" I just looked at myself in the dressing room mirror and see all my former sizes staring at me: 12, 14, 16. Certainly don't see myself as a single digit size.

Congratulations again! It's lovely when you can see that the hard work is paying off! :happy:
  • Shannonthompson73
    Options
    Yay!!! What an awesome NSV! :-) Congratulations.

I went shopping with a girlfriend a few weeks ago and tried on a size 8 skirt - I kid you not, I looked at her in horror and said, "I think that I need a 6." She said, "Well - that's great!" I just looked at myself in the dressing room mirror and see all my former sizes staring at me: 12, 14, 16. Certainly don't see myself as a single digit size.

Congratulations again! It's lovely when you can see that the hard work is paying off! :happy:

Single digit sizes and small ones at that!!!!!!! Congratulations YOU!!!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :) Congrats!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    That is awesome - what a wonderful feeling!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling. I am hoping to get there soon. I've gone from a 24 down to a 14 at this point, but still have a ways to go.
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That is FABULOUS!!!! GREAT NSV! :bigsmile:
  • Shannonthompson73
    Options
    Such a great feeling. I am hoping to get there soon. I've gone from a 24 down to a 14 at this point, but still have a ways to go.

Wow you! Keep up the awesome work!
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesome! thanks for posting, you guys give me hope.

I'm down from 22ish/2x to 18ish/XL. i had so wanted to be a smaller size by now but I'm happy with my progress so far.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'll second the hope comment! I'm at a 24 in bottoms (was 26), 22 in tops (no change) and it's slow going to see the clothing sizes going down. I'm hoping that I'll see more dramatic changes as time goes on. It's great to see that it is actually possible for big people to get to small sizes. Congratulations! What a great feeling!
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • allycolli
    allycolli Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh, I bet that felt great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!