How much would you spend to look like a Celeb?

Options
pawnstarNate
pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
Just a question for those who aren't happy with their looks. I personally wouldn't spend a dime but, this 33 yr old spent 100k to look like Justin Beiber. I mean who really wants to look like the Beib anyway? To each their own. So the question is...if you could be guaranteed to look like a celeb. who would it be and how much would you spend?

e4txRRU.jpg

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    He doesn't look anything like Bieber.

I wouldn't spend a dime. I look like me and I am cool with that.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Never got the whole big deal with looking like them. Now, if they can give me their talents that would be a different deal.
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't spend a penny to look like a celeb!

I am me and I LIKE ME!!!:bigsmile:
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Not a thing.
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    apparently this guy is more obsessed with not getting old according to celeb news. He doesn't even like his music that much. but, yeh...I don't really even see the resemblance except maybe the hair a little.
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    I knew most of the comments would be "I wouldn't spend a dime" I've seen most of you on here and you all look like celebs already :wink:
  • vtmoon
    Options
    apparently this guy is more obsessed with not getting old according to celeb news. He doesn't even like his music that much. but, yeh...I don't really even see the resemblance except maybe the hair a little.

And he could've got that hair cut for 10 bucks plus tip!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    The things that guy went through to even look like him. Hair transplants (even though the "bieb" is done with that hair cut and now has.. oh wait.. I don't care) and is planning on spending even more to complete the "look."

Scary as hell, but people do it.. A LOT. I wouldn't. I like me ^_^
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Not necessary. I <3 me...and they're all airbrushed anyway! What I would like, though, is Carrie Underwood's personal trainer...
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

I think he probably couldve got that hair cut himself by putting a bowl on his head. For me, no $$ :)
  • pawnstarNate
    Options

well maybe he didn't have a super cuts near him...cause he spent $29,000 just on hair plugs. lol Just stupid is all I can think of
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    $5!
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I spent tons of money over a period of years to look like Kevin James and John Goodman. So lots I guess.
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    The things that guy went through to even look like him. Hair transplants (even though the "bieb" is done with that hair cut and now has.. oh wait.. I don't care) and is planning on spending even more to complete the "look."

Scary as hell, but people do it.. A LOT. I wouldn't. I like me ^_^

so you've read the whole story too, huh? lol I get to reading something like that and I guess I just keep reading because I want to see what makes people do such things.
  • ladybird_502
    ladybird_502 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    None. Nothing is sexier than being happy in your own skin and having confidence!
  • vtmoon
    Options

well maybe he didn't have a super cuts near him...cause he spent $29,000 just on hair plugs. lol Just stupid is all I can think of

Holy Hell! Hair transplants are that expensive? or because he wanted a very specific thing?

I'm staying to question my career choices, damn being good at math. I should've went to med school instead.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I spent tons of money over a period of years to look like Kevin James and John Goodman. So lots I guess.

:laugh:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Didnt have to spend anything as you can see from my profile pic I look like Demi Moore from the 'Ghost' years and I got myself a daniel Craig lookie likie. Happy bird here!
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Only thing I'd spend is a lot of time at the gym. Do I want to be ripped like Christmas Abbot? Hell yeah. And I'm going to work my @$$ off to get there.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I don't want people cutting me up. No thanks!