Back on the Bandwagon...Friends in Kansas?

Options
Hi! I am a 31 yo nurse in Kansas. I joined MFP several times over the last few years. I've been sucessful several times, but just can't seem to make it stick. I am not looking to be super skinny, I just want to be a healthy weight. I need lots of motivation... not that I'm lazy but just encouragement to make time for myself. I gained 20 lbs after starting a new medication and have been struggling to get it off. Now I've got a good 45 lbs to lose. :( I've been very frustrated that the scale isn't moving.

I am looking for a great support system on MFP! I've read stories on here that have inspired me. Looking forward to adding many friends to support me and that I can support in return! Please feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• bracemaker1
    bracemaker1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to get back on the band wagon myself. I'm struggling to get about 25 lbs off. I have arthritis pretty bad in my left ankle, so it's hard to walk regularly because I'll have a lot of pain afterwards. Sometimes into the following days as well. I was taking an arthritis water class, but haven't made the class in awhile. I have a pilates power glide which is no impact and need to get back to using it. As is the case for most of us, life gets in the way of taking care of ourselves. I'm committing again to make time for exercise and eating healthy. I certainly could use some encouragement and support! Hope we can help each other! :smile:
  • jjcslagle
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to get back on the band wagon myself. I'm struggling to get about 25 lbs off. I have arthritis pretty bad in my left ankle, so it's hard to walk regularly because I'll have a lot of pain afterwards. Sometimes into the following days as well. I was taking an arthritis water class, but haven't made the class in awhile. I have a pilates power glide which is no impact and need to get back to using it. As is the case for most of us, life gets in the way of taking care of ourselves. I'm committing again to make time for exercise and eating healthy. I certainly could use some encouragement and support! Hope we can help each other! :smile:

Me too!!! :)