Let's lose 15 pounds the rest of 2013!

Options

Replies

• quizzie526
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 143 and wanting to be 130 :)
  • Elchicano76
    Options
    This can be done! Add me please.
  • katherinemab
    katherinemab Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's close out 2013 with a bang! Feel free to add!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Count me in!! Wanna lose 11lbs by my b'day (4th Dec) been here since Jan last year lost 40lbs but put on 14lbs after a difficult few months personally.. Anybody feel free to add me!!!!
  • Llilia17
    Llilia17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I'm in. Feel free to add me to your friends. I could use the support.
  • changingdirections
    changingdirections Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today and need all the support I can get. I would love to be a part of this challenge! I weigh 215.6 lbs and my goal is to be 160lbs. Does anyone have any advise for me? I think this challenge will be a great way to start my weight loss program!
  • pal2323
    pal2323 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Would love some motivation and support! I have been on MFP for awhile but new to the boards! Please add me.
    Good luck everyone
  • KatiesNewGoals
    KatiesNewGoals Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm in, feel free to add! 15 lbs is what I need to lose to be at my goal weight. Happy to reach it by the end of the year! Good Luck to all!
  • Anastasie
    Anastasie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'min. :-)
  • a_new_me13
    Options
    Let's do it! Woohoo! I am determined! Feel free to add anyone :)
  • Firefighter4ever
    Options
    Lets go!
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!! gained 5 pounds last month due to birthdays, business trip and vacation, time to get back on track!!!
  • choltd12
    Options
    Im in. Im new to the program so im looking for whatever works! :happy:
  • jencompton3821
    jencompton3821 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'm trying to lose 15 by chrismas as well. I'm been trying to lose 10 pounds a month sense August and have been doing pretty well. So I think this extra push is what I need!!
    Thanks

Please let me know what you're doing to lose 10lbs a month - I'm totally down for that!!

and sign me up for the challenge!! anyone and everyone feel free to add me!!
  • maria_clue
    maria_clue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 15 pounds, im new to this so count me in :)
  • Jett68
    Jett68 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Don't worry so much about the sugar count on MFP - especially natural sugars in fruits and veggies... I just try to watch the sugars in processed food.... Good Luck!
  • carobrit
    carobrit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! been stuck mid 140's for forever, did get to low 130's a year ago but couldn't maintain. Ready and motivated to get there after seeing running pics of my behind!!!
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Look forward to meeting the challenge!
  • ihateyoga
    ihateyoga Posts: 111
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I have discovered the community aspect of this site and am liking it so far! I am hoping to lose 15 pounds by the end of the year and go from 66 kg (145 lbs) to 59 kg (130 lbs).

I really am not sure how to do it :( Can it really happen?

Weight has been slowly slipping off since I moved to Korea over a year ago but now I really want to speed it up. I am counting my calories and upping my exercise. But I have never been lower than this weight since middle school maybe! I think my body will look great at 130 but I have no idea because I have never been there before.

Feel free to add me as a friend and let's motivate each other through these next two months :)
    Yes, you can definitely lose that much. That was exactly how much I lost since the end of August. I weighed 145 lbs. I now weigh 130 lbs. I thought I was going to look better. But I still feel the same and hope I could lose another 15 lbs. That will be my goal for the rest of the year.