Looking for new fitbit friends to motivate me...

Options
my step count has gone down a lot lately, just not being as active (saturday i was only at 1700 ugghh)...as such been having trouble with the diet as well. Was hoping some fellow mfp'ers would add to my small friend list of 7. I figure if i see how much more everyone else is moving, i might get off my butt a little more too...

anyways, my user name is longtimeterp and a direct link to my profile for adding is http://www.fitbit.com/user/22H8TH

Cheers and thanks to all who add me!

Replies

• Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Mine is: http://www.fitbit.com/user/23PFHF
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Having friends on fitbit has definitely motivated me to get off the couch! =)
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    just thought i'd bump this to get a few more fitbit friends
  • Kandis0924
    Options
    I just bought a Fitbit but I am not sure with all the specs. I would love to add friends. I am not even sure if I synced it correctly!
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    sent a request.

I don't have many fitbit friends either - feel free to add me - I will be your "slower" friend - LOL! I have osteoarthritis in my right knee, and it slows me down. I do good (near 10K) on gym days, but the other four days, not so much (around 5K if I try real hard!)

www.fitbit.com/user/26CXML
  • suuta
    suuta Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me!

http://www.fitbit.com/user/27QQHF

I can't sync my fitbit unless I'm around my PC, so you'll only see my stats update at night.
  • char316
    char316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I plan to buy a fitbit tomorrow. May not be able to get started until after midterm exam this week. But I need the motivation.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I'm not active on fitbit website but am here. Feel free to add me.
  • jcanen57
    jcanen57 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a fitbit flex user, if anyone wants to add me as a friend.
  • char316
    char316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well I did not get my fitbit today. Radio Shack was out of the one I want. I was tempted to drive the distance for it, but I have an exam Thursday. Procrastinating at studying and felt I should not have any more excuses in the house. So I think it will be my reward after exam is done.
  • LoveLea3
    Options
    Hi all I just bought a fit bit one tonight... I feel like I am so slow with technology!
    I am still trying to figure this out but please feel free to add me!
  • jjcslagle
    Options
    I have a FitBit Flex. Still working on figuring it out. Feel free to add me! :)
  • kvanderbeek1
    kvanderbeek1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    How do you add using the url or user name? I only get a choice of email address or facebook. Do I need to change a setting?
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I just sent you a request. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well. The more motivation the better!!

@ Kvanderbeek1, the only way I figured out to add without an email for FB was copy and paste the persons user link (listed below) and add that way.

:wink:

www.fitbit.com/user/26VBMG
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I just got mine a week and a half ago and also do not have friends yet :) I believe I've hit all my daily numbers....or at least most so far but was traveling the last 5 days and learned that it saved all 5 days info until I synched last night and updated MFP with 2 days worth so I'm learning.....and that's a little info for anyone else new and wondering about how NOT synching works for you if you are not able to do it.....:grumble: I love mine so far....so glad I bought one!

//www.fitbit.com/user/285PH8
  • melr01
    melr01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I only have 1 friend on there. //www.fitbit.com/user/27M3G3
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hi , just sent you request. Anyone can add me as well.
  • darcyinmo
    darcyinmo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    //www.fitbit.com/user/284S5F

I just got my fitbit flex today! Please add me! I only can sync with the PC until my phone contract is up next month. My current android isn't cooperating! LOL!
  • cindymarv
    Options
    Add me just a few days of owning the fit bit. WWW.fitbit.com/user/283CB2
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Looking for a starter. I'm in my mid 50's and just getting started with my fitbit. Send me a friend request and then we can exchange fitbit info.

Thank you, Marne