• afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

eye candies :love: :smile:
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Yes! Totally sick of it. It's like those candy grams that you could send to other students at school around valentines day. Everyone getting their candy grams delivered during class and getting all excited...and I never got one :( 'cept that one time I bought myself one to be delivered...just so I could get the chocolate. <shame>

I didn't know candy grams was something other schools did. I thought it was just ours. And don't feel bad, I never got one either. Also, I never got to couple skate:sad:

last time I sent out one of those I got laughed at. And dont feel bad never leaned to skate in the first place so you are awesome, all of you who can skate
  • PooksInBoots
    Options
    In for the flirting!

I was a candy gram receiver (not giver)... I was always too shy to put myself out there!

I can skate, too!
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    In for the flirting!

I was a candy gram receiver (not giver)... I was always too shy to put myself out there!

I can skate, too!

Geezus Braggy Mc. Braggster - rub it in some more about how you can skate and get candy grams sent to you.
  • PooksInBoots
    Options
    In for the flirting!

I can skate, too!

Geezus Braggy Mc. Braggster - rub it in some more about how you can skate and get candy grams sent to you.

I'm Canadian... We can all skate. I'm pretty sure it's a law here. We're also super nice, so we all send each other candy grams.

Jealous, much? :tongue:
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    In for the flirting!

I can skate, too!

I'm Canadian... We can all skate. I'm pretty sure it's a law here. We're also super nice, so we all send each other candy grams.

Oh, oh, now you're Canadian too?!?!? I can't take it. Next you'll be telling me little gnomes do your laundry and cleaning up and your pet unicorn poops tootsie pops.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You see the gnomes too?
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    this is still going........
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    this rolled? really??? undecided if in for round 2.
  • PooksInBoots
    Options
    In for the flirting!

I can skate, too!

Oh, oh, now you're Canadian too?!?!? I can't take it. Next you'll be telling me little gnomes do your laundry and cleaning up and your pet unicorn poops tootsie pops.

How'd you know about Sparkles, my pet unicorn?? Wait... You're from that stalking thread, aren't you???
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    In for the flirting!

I can skate, too!

How'd you know about Sparkles, my pet unicorn?? Wait... You're from that stalking thread, aren't you???

No! I'm offended you'd even suggest that.
    Also - could you stop putting your coffee grounds in your trash bin, makes it hard for me to make out all the words on your mail and receipts - couldn't tell if you bought "fish" or a "dish" at the grocers last week. Seriously, who doesn't compost these days? By the by, what were you doing up so late the other night? Your light didn't go off until like 11p. You sleeping ok? Maybe cut back on aforementioned coffee, you're up to like 6 cups a day! That's excessive. I'm worried about you.
  • PooksInBoots
    Options
    Is it wrong that I'm feeling a little bit loved? Thanks for looking after me. :smile:
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    You see the gnomes too?

Those AREN'T gnomes... and quit putting them *there*...even if they were gnomes they wouldn't go there...what's wrong with you??
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    There's flirting on here?
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options

Not enough
  • Momf3boys
    Options

Not enough

I feel so left out :sad: :sad:
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options

Not enough

Hey Momma...you look good in pink.... ?
  • Momf3boys
    Options

Not enough

Hey Momma...you look good in pink.... ?

Haha...thanks...never used to wear pink until I got breast cancer...now I could probably wear pink for an entire year :happy:
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Candy Grams for everyone... :wink:
    Yes! Totally sick of it. It's like those candy grams that you could send to other students at school around valentines day. Everyone getting their candy grams delivered during class and getting all excited...and I never got one :( 'cept that one time I bought myself one to be delivered...just so I could get the chocolate. <shame>

I didn't know candy grams was something other schools did. I thought it was just ours. And don't feel bad, I never got one either. Also, I never got to couple skate:sad:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It's ridiculous! I can't believe people do that.

People are such heathens.