Before and after about 30 pounds

Options
Hey yall! I've been on here about two months now, but I've never posted any "before" pics...UGH here they are.. I will never get to that again!! I have a new goal...Ive been two months smoke free!! YAY.. and ive got a couple more pounds to lose but my main focus is i want DEFINITION!!! good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• Th3Wall
    Th3Wall Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow, well done! You look great! Your post caught my eye because I too dropped around 30 pounds (32 to be exact)... feels great! Keep going, I call this next part "Season 2".
  • FitFabStar
    FitFabStar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look really great!! Kudos to you!
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    THANKS!! i want so badly to actually have ABS! the only time i ever did was back in 1998 basic training! LOL
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    So happy you posted :) I was at 185 forever and knew I wanted to lose 30 pounds. I gained a few but am back on my way down. I want to be around 150ish I believe (but i've never been that small) and these pictures give me a great idea.

You look amazing.

Can I ask how tall you are?
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Awesome job OP
  • Gettinfit242
    Options
    I am 5'7...that first pic int eh purple shirt was halloween 2010... the bikini pic was this summer... so yeah it took me a while to finally get motivated...i also did P90X for 8 weeks (then i moved and got a new job and all that so i got off it for a while)

im not a small girl... and ive never been skinny... but now im DETERMINED!!! LOL im to the point wher ei actually look forward to my workout and i never thought that was possible! LOL
  • Gettinfit242
    Options
    Awesome job OP

thanks! OP? im new to all the acronyms! LOL

BTW I want abs liek that! well maybe not quite like that but close! :)
  • cuinboston2014
    Options
    i'm determined too - I'm so sick of talking about those damn 30 pounds lol. Well you look taller than 5'7" - which means you have done an awesome job.

I feel like I'd be toned if I was down my 30 pounds haha. I'll be right behind you losing and then toning :)
  • cuinboston2014
    Options
    BTW I have no clue what OP means either...
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    OP = original poster (person who started the thread)
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I know you must be over the moon with joy!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!!
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and becoming smoke free! Good luck with your new goals.
  • Gettinfit242
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I know you must be over the moon with joy!

I am and thank you! now...on to the abs! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!