Bolthouse dressings....

Options
askeates
askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
This may or may not have been where this divine secret dressing was posted, but I just want to thank the MFPer out there that spoke up about it.

I tried the Bolthouse Caesar dressing today for the first time, and was a little leary, but OMG... Simply amazing. And really didn't even need the full 2TBS serving it calls for. So if you are looking for a nice dressing that is light in calories and fat, but has great flavor, you have to give this a try!

Replies

• jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    They had a Mango one I LOVED but it went bye-bye. The Raspberry one is amazing though!
  • coffee4me57
    Options
    Safeway is now having a special through November 4th, I think- buy one get one free! Love them too!
  • jenchamb1
    jenchamb1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love the honey mustard dressing. And the ranch is the best tasting light version of any I've tried. Well worth the money!
  • jmclincoln
    Options
    And the Bolthouse thousand island dressing is great for a Reuben. Spread the dressing on a single slice of rye bread. Top with some thin slices of corned beef, top with sauerkraut, sprinkle grated light Swiss cheese on top. I then put the sandwich in my toaster oven so the bottom toasts and the cheese melts. No grilling. Yum.
  • whitney_simpson
    whitney_simpson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    the Caesar is by far the grossest. i love the yogurt ranch.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    They are the only creamy dressings I buy now. I've tried their vinegarettes and somethings off. I'll stick to my 15 calorie/2TBSP Fat Free Zesty Italian from Aldi (even if it does have countless BAD stuff in it).

I agree, their Caesar is the bomb. Even my BF likes it and he's all about taste...