Beachbod changed me!!

I have been off and on with fitness for so many years, until now. I started Insanity in 2011, I was on and off the wagon. Finally I ordered Focus T25 and Shakeology and lost 15 pounds! I never thought I had the ability to do this, but I DO!!! I am now working on Insanity the asylum! I cant wait to share my results with you! Anyone else have success with Beachbody?

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    The only $$ I spent was on a new barbell and 100 pounds of weight plates. Glad you found something that works for you, but I like to eat real food.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I love insanity! Not bothered about shakeology though.
  • allysonburke2
    allysonburke2 Posts: 7 Member
    The only $$ I spent was on a new barbell and 100 pounds of weight plates. Glad you found something that works for you, but I like to eat real food.

I also eat real food! I drink Shakeo once a day for breakfast. Everything else is 90% clean. I enjoy a cheat meal once in a while!
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Hmmmmmmm
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Reduced calories, moving more, and lifting heavy weights have changed me. :)
  • I love insanity. I have also been using Turbo jam on and off for several years, it's nice to mix things up.
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    I LOVE Beachbody products, i think ive done just about every workout there is, a LONG time customer:) I have 3 kids, my youngest is 2 and I lost 80 pounds to date since having him! I used to do Jenny Craig but nothing compares to the incredible meal plans that come with the workouts, I cant believe all the stuff I can eat all day! This week Ive been making recipes like cookies and other desserts with Shakeology. Ive only been drinking it since March and in that time I hardly ever get sick, my skin, hair and nails look awesome and its yummy!
  • Hi I love beachbody I started insanity in Jan 13 i done it twice, i then done t25 i'm in the last week of gamma after that i'm doing body beast, I would like to do Les Mills Combat at some point. I also do shakeology i've been doing it for about 6 weeks or so. I have lost 34lbs thus far my weight is now where i want it and i'm looking to add muscle
  • Matt_C_195
    Matt_C_195 Posts: 72 Member
    Insanity is awesome. Hard as hell, but worth every minute!
    I also like the meal plans that come with it.
    Was very skeptical about Shakeology, did not try it until recently. Is not cheap, but is all natural and in my opinion is the best tasting shake of all I've tried.
    To each his own, but the structured program is working great for me.
  • Been doing Insanity for 3 years and Insanity, Insanity Asylum, & P90X Hybrid for 1 year. It Rocks!