Brides -- Let's help each other get FIT!

Options
Hi Ladies!

Any soon-to-be Brides in here? I am getting in shape for my June 2014 wedding and I thought it would be SO much easier if we all were supporting and motivating each other and holding each other accountable!

Share positive encouragement, successes/struggles, healthy recipe ideas, fitness tips, our dream dresses.. anything!

I created a private Facebook group for us to all stay in touch, Feel free to join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/616361235093790/

I can't wait for us all to look INCREDIBLE on our wedding days!!

-Melanie

Replies

• ramyjade
    ramyjade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulation's hon, I am also a June 2014 bride Very excited and ready to start sweating for the dress
  • batgirl_273
    batgirl_273 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i'm also a 2014 bride... november 8th to be exact. i'm hoping to lose atleast 50lbs by then, and i'm currently down almost 23!! feel free to add me too.
  • :D Congratulations!

Im a July 2014 bride also, i need to loose 50-+ pounds also. I need too start hitting the beach ,once the weather fines up a bit. (as I type this it's hailing out).

I've heard Water aerobics is fantastic for weight loss. Has anyone else heard similar?
    I'm thinking of giving it a try :smile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm a January 2015 bride! And I do water jogging (deep end water aerobics) I have 40 to lose Add me if you would like :)
  • I'm a Feb 2015 bride but I want to get a fitting for my dress in the next 6 months. The one dress I think I really want is only available in Europe so I want to get it when we go on holiday next summer! (I live in NZ). I only have a little to lose (5kg) but I know from experience it happens so so so slowly when you've only got a little to lose so I'm trying to keep my motivation up to be able to feel like a million dollars on my wedding day! x
  • Ceilidh_H
    Ceilidh_H Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a Feb 2015 bride as well. I have about 10 lbs to lose (and keep off) so I'm starting now. Add me if you want. I could definitely use some motivation myself. :)
  • chubbygirl74
    Options
    Hi I am getting married in August of 2014, Im really fluffy right now and I need and would like lots of motivation. I got sidetracked after an injury so I am starting all over. I would like to lose at least 30 lbs by August.
  • jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    September 2014 bride here!! ;) Feel free to add me, ladies!
  • LENNDJAM
    Options
    July 2014 bride here...I need to lose 40 pounds by May!