Hey:)

Options
Just wanted to say hi:) I've been here a little while but havent got round to introducing myself
I'm 5"6 and a regular competitive rower and horse rider, also do athletics. I guess i'm not overweight or even close but i think if i lost around 15 pounds i would feel much happier, i do struggle with depression and anxiety and i think losing weight may help.

HW- 139
HW (when i joined MFP)- 134/5
CW- 130
GW1- 130 :))
GW2- 125
GW3- 120
UGW- 110/15

So yeah thats me:) all of you are such great inspirations x

Replies

119500 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi-
    I am fairly new to this site. I have been a weight watcher member for many years and lost 30 pounds twice and gained it all back. I decided to put the money I was spending on WW into a personal trainer and nutritionist. Applying their suggestions have been tough. I also struggle with anxiety and have found that working out really helps. I have 40 pounds to lose. We can hang in there together. RH
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
    Billy x
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Welcome Sasha, and good luck on your goals! Feel free to add me , I try to be an encouraging, motivating friend :)
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I just wanted to say I am 5'6" and currently 135lbs. Curious as to why you think being 15lbs lighter will make you happy if you're not even close to being over weight? As someone who has also suffered from depression and anxiety, I thought I wanted to be 115 when I started, but my goals have changed.
  • SashaFarrelly
    Options
    i think i'll feel more confident in myself although i'm open to any changes with those goals as they come x