Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Options
Making these for dinner tonight... I made them for the fam a few weeks ago and everyone LOVED them ! They were awesome.. so I wanted to share the link with others ;-)
Enjoy!

http://sarahscucinabella.com/2008/01/22/oven-baked-sweet-potato-fries/

Replies

• gupton11
    Options
    My absolute favorite!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! I just bought sweet potatoes today with this idea in mind but didn't really have a recipe. Now I will know exactly how to do it.:flowerforyou:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    instead of sweet and cinnamon-y, i always used to toss mine with a bit of club house montreal chicken spice... it's a bit high in sodium, but pretty tasty and good with 1/2 reg potatoes as well!
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    make sure to read the comments on the recipe from other people.. they have some helpful tips so they don't turn out soggy or burn!
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Thanks, bump for later.
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Bump! I am always looking for better ways to make sweet potato fries!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I love sweet potato fries and I am not big sweet potato fan.. I cut them into strips , drizzle with a little oilive oil and a dash of parmesan cheese and pepper.. bake for 15-20 minutes on 425.. yum! I may have go make some right now.. I do have fresh sweet potatoes in my fridge...
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am making these tomorrow. :love:
  • cmadden89
    Options
    What is bump?
  • daisieschase
    daisieschase Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just asked myself the same the question.
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing!! i have a bunch of sweet potatoes that a friend gave me .. i look forward to try this recipe out :)
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    What is bump?
    "Bumping" is posting in a thread for no other reason than to "bump" it back up to the top of the list of recently posted in threads so it doesn't fall too far down, and people stop seeing it.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try this!