3 Week Clean Eating Group

Options
Everybody wants to be lean fit happy and healthy but not everyone is willing to do what it takes. Excuses will not get you there. If you would like to join in on my 3 week clean eating group, please message me for details. Now it's your turn to STEP UP!

Replies

• TeresaB1979
    TeresaB1979 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I give it approximately twelve seconds before someone arrives with a comment about washing their food or showering before they eat... :wink:
  • Yaritza83
    Yaritza83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well I met not processed -whole foods- I guess I should have clarified Lol...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    So if I'm not unnecessarily cutting out perfectly harmless foods and eating "processed" foods that means I'm not willing to do what it takes to be lean, fit, happy, and healthy and am making excuses?

Sorry but it doesn't take eating "clean" and arbitrarily cutting out foods to acquire fitness and be lean.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    you should post the details here. might be interesting.

as for the challenge...for me it's a no. sorry.

your challenge kinda has me feeling like a failure though.
    i'm in the gym 5-6 days a week lifting heavy, but i guess i don't have what it takes to lean down and be healthy. *kicks rocks*

so is this a permanent change for you, or are you only going to "step up" and do what it takes for the duration of your challenge (3 weeks)? what then? back to excuses?

this has me oh-so-curious.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Are Beachbody products considered "clean", "coach"?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Are Beachbody products considered "clean", "coach"?

Ahhh. Nice detective work.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    bully.
    *cries in her ice cream*
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Wait, I'm not lean and fit?!

WHO LIED TO ME?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    tell me what to do.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Everybody wants to be lean fit happy and healthy but not everyone is willing to do what it takes. Excuses will not get you there. If you would like to join in on my 3 week clean eating group, please message me for details. Now it's your turn to STEP UP!
    STEP UP!
    1st step: Get rid of any Beachbody products you bought.
    2nd step: use the free MFP site and eat a healthy diet at a calorie deficit
    Winnar!
  • Clizz92
    Options
    I'll do it! I'm always up for a challenge.
  • TeresaB1979
    TeresaB1979 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

No worries, I understood what you meant. :smile: I just keep seeing people jump onto any forum about eating that way and making the same jokes over and over about washing their food.
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a challenge, too! I'm in!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

is this a new beachbody "coach" tactic?

i ask because you're the 2nd so-called "coach" in the past few days to follow this exact same approach.

i also don't understand why people should have to message you for details either (unless you're selling something), because you could easily post the details with your OP. :huh:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

sorry OP but I think I'm excluded from this challenge :cry: Whole Foods is much too expensive for me to shop at and I prefer Trader Joe's anyway. good luck!
  • thenewmoni
    thenewmoni Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in because I really need to drop these lbs before thanksgiving. I need to fit back into my clothes..lol
  • thenewmoni
    thenewmoni Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think she means Whole foods as in unprocessed, natural stuff not just shopping at whole foods..lol
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Processed foods often have extra chemicals, fat and sugars added to them. By eating whole unprocessed foods, you control what goes into your body.

When you see "artificially colored" or "artificially flavored," think "chemically colored" or "chemically flavored." Let's call it what it is!

Either way, "eating clean" is a better way to eat, and conducive to fitness, whether part of a "beach body program" or not. That said, shakes and bars are processed, and don't belong with a person attempting to "eat clean."
    :glasses: