13»

Replies

• LePetitCochon
    Options
    Sounds kinky
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    it's actually similar to the tub girl diet.
    that should also be available on google.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I hate bananas, but I also hate the taste of man fat.

Man fat? :huh:
  • winelover18
    Options
    I know this thread is out of date as well, but I know a few people doing the raw food thing. Is all of that fructose sugar from the bananas and other fruit really that good for you in excess? It doesn't seem like the healthiest to me, but that's just my instant reaction.

I can really only stand to have fruit once or twice a day max because of how sweet it is... I couldn't imagine eating that much fruit all the time. Again, just me though. Does anyone else have thoughts about the high sugar intake? I know it's natural, but..
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I don't have a clue, but as soon as someone mentions a banana, I giggle like a 12 year old school girl and then think of "Princess Conseula Banana Hammock".
    Maybe banana girl diet involves wearing a blue and yellow suit, and chasing after dodgy villains.

Haha, crapbag

Well aren't you going to introduce us?

This is my husband, "Crap"...
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    it's actually similar to the tub girl diet.
    that should also be available on google.

That was just an evil thing to do to people. I like you.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clue, but as soon as someone mentions a banana, I giggle like a 12 year old school girl and then think of "Princess Conseula Banana Hammock".
    Maybe banana girl diet involves wearing a blue and yellow suit, and chasing after dodgy villains.

don't forget about "Crap bag" if you do, just think of a bag of crap.

I kept thinking to myself... "damn it... I know this bit... where is this from".... hours later... FRIENDS!

Princess+Consuela+Bananahammock.gif