Those of you who lost all of the weight...

Options
samiyan05
samiyan05 Posts: 115 Member
Once you get to the weight you want do you ever look at yourself and get mad that you spent any time of your life not looking like that?

I see some of your before and after and I think they must be so proud and so mad that they didn't let themselves look like THAT their entire lives :)
I think once I lose all my weight I'll look about the same so no huge transformation here but some of you end up lookong crazy hot! It's gotta be crazy :)

Replies

• change_21
    change_21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was always heavier. 5'8 1/2 and always over 200lbs.

One day I just decided to drop down, and got down to 170 before getting pregnant. Somewhere between a 60-70lb loss total.

I was a lot happier but my confidence was still meh.

Now that I'm even bigger than I ever was, I look at those pictures and think DAMN that girl is cute, I need to look like that again!

I think I have a bit of a fat girl complex. Hopefully that will go with the weight this time.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    "look like THAT their entire lives"? Sorry that's really condescending.

edited to correct quote
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...HB sometimes wishes I'd never started this calorie counting/weight loss journey and had THAT body back.
  • samiyan05
    samiyan05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    "look like THAT their entire lives"? Sorry that's really condescending.

edited to correct quote

It wasn't condescending. They obviously didn't like how they looked before or they wouldn't have wanted a change (myself included) . I'm simply saying if they lose the weight and are gorgeous after it has to be a shock and kinda crazy to think they could have looked this way their entire lives. It's a compliment. Stop reading so much into it. It's ridiculous really.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    If you say so. :wink: I lost the weight to get healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!