Rose's Look Good Nekkid Plan.

Options
...Is what I have posted on my bulletin board. It's a calendar counting down the days until I get to see my husband at the end of November.
Yes, being healthier is my #1 motivation, but after 5 months, hearing a "Damn!" Would be nice, too... :)
What motivates you?

Replies

• soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    my motivation is trying to be faster, not to jiggle or feel the weight on my body as I jog. Also getting to the next increment of ten and seeing the 9 at the end of the scale number instead of 0. And my new one: not be the fat blob in the picture my kid draws of me. this is so and so , and that huge fat blob next to them is you!! haha
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Lets see if I can get the photo to work :) Ive got a huge board on my freezer with spaces for weekly weigh-ins, different stickers for no alcohol, doing yoga, doing other workouts, and eating under my calorie goal. It's so much fun, and its a bit more covered in stickers right now than in the photo. I just finished up another one, and I think I might keep making them for a long time to come. It's nice having a public display, so when i look at it Im super proud of myself...and my friends, my boyfriend (and my cat and dog, of course) know it. When Im dragging myself out of bed at 5am to get a workout in, all Im thinking is, "gotta get that sticker!" I save the extra shiny/large ones for particularly hard workouts. I don't even care how ridiculous that is.

a0dkph.jpg