New Guy from Michigan

Options
Traverse City michigan to be exact. Well, in April I decided to join a gym since then I am down about 50 pounds. Still losing weight but I have not changed my eatting habbits. So I went through my apps and found this app. So I just started to keep track of what I eat and how much calories I am taking in. No real diet but just trying not to eat bad food and 5 meals a day.

Other than that I am pretty laid back and going to grad school and work full time. I always like making new friends from around the world so feel free to message me.

Replies

• brookejoye
    Options
    Good luck on this journey! You can do it! There are many people on this site that will help you along the way. If you need any extra support, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will love this site. Being healthy and fit isn't about dieting, it's about a lifestyle change. I wish you the best on your journey.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    :wave: I'm from Michigan too, although not super close to you...Lansing. It's a bit of a drive. But, Traverse City is a great place.

Welcome and I'm glad you like this place so far.
  • Cubetor
    Cubetor Posts: 19
    Options
    I did my undergrad at MSU. Lansing and East Lansing a fun town. Thanks everyone I think I will like it here :)
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 50lb loss! Keep it going! :happy:
  • Kippster
    Kippster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you'll love mfp, it is a great site, with lots of support, feel free to add me as a friend if you want, i'll be happy to cheer you on.
  • Cubetor
    Cubetor Posts: 19
    Options
    thanks for the friends requests and the words, this should be a good place :)
  • mama0f4
    mama0f4 Posts: 15
    Options
    Good Luck New guy from Michigan :flowerforyou:
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hello...from Michigan and just started also. Nice to meet you all!!!!