has my face finally lost some weight?

Options
so I was going through photos, and noticed how fat my face has got, compared to two years ago,so then I wondered out of the 17 lbs I've lost so far, did some finally come off my face? I can kinda tell.. p.s... the little things, I got echoed because my collar bone is more defined lol
20131023020159693-1_zps93d5913d.png

Replies

• CaroleNev
    CaroleNev Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can see the difference. Your cheeks are more defined and the jawline is much thinner. Well done, you are beautiful!
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! You got cheek bones girl!!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Im not trying to be an *kitten*. trust me, Im not. But can someone tell me which one is the before and which pic the after? thank you.
  • kcpsu18
    kcpsu18 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference!! Can't wait until I can see it in my face.. Good job and keep it up!
  • phoebejeeby
    phoebejeeby Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I know it can be difficult to see the changes yourself. I can a difference in your cheek and chin area. They both look narrower and more defined. Great work!
  • FrankieBenjamin
    FrankieBenjamin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    yep round you cheek bones, eyes, moth and jawline, good work!
  • Raychule210
    Raychule210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im not trying to be an *kitten*. trust me, Im not. But can someone tell me which one is the before and which pic the after? thank you.
    wow.. just like any normal before and after the before photo comes first, so that being said the before is on the left and the after is on the left..I know its not a huge difference, but my face is totally fatter in the first one
  • Raychule210
    Raychule210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can see the difference. Your cheeks are more defined and the jawline is much thinner. Well done, you are beautiful!

thank you!
  • V4everfit
    V4everfit Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yup cheeks & chin area are both more defined.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    OK GREAT JOB. your neck area and shoulders look smaller too.
  • SunnyDee712
    SunnyDee712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes, you definitely have more definition! Beautiful!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely! You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!