Hit a snag 2 weeks in old habit are back :(

Options
Was doing well had lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks, was working out my 4 to 5 days a week, watching how i ate. Then i had a bad day hated how looked and felt, let outside things in my life get to me and i went and had a cherry turnover then that led to cheesestix by that my calories were shot for the day. That was Monday then between picking my child up from day care having to go to the laudry and working my second job on days that are my workout days since i have to have oral surgey on thursday. My healthy eating has been out of the window since sunday and its now weds, i have gained 1lbs back i know its all on me and up to me not to give in to food when things in my life aren't going well. But it's so disappointing and angrying, i know one week won't set me back to far but it's the fact that i let it happen. Only good thing about the surgery is i wont really be able to eat lol. Just needing some major support and advice to help get through this funk when im so fresh in my weightloss journey and was doing so well. My goal is 8 to 10lbs a month my month will be 11/11/13 i was on track to hitting that goal and now i dont even know if its possible. Please reply i will appreicate it :)

Replies

• angelbaby75
    angelbaby75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Don't let a couple of bad choices ruin your effort. When you fall off the wagon, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep going. Start back right now. Take things one day at a time and sometimes one hour at a time. Before you know it, it will be a year later and you can do great things!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Let yourself have something junky every now and then girl...if you don't you will just get depressed and think of it as a diet..not changing how you eat. I eat at least one thing junky in a day..and I don't worry about it. I just make sure it fits my cals.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Breath. You may have jumped in too deep and restricted too much. Give yourself a little room and don't beat yourself up. Unfortunately when you restrict or set absolutes one "mess up" leads to more and more and then giving up. Good luck with the surgery. Don't stress yourself out. When you are back to yourself, recommit and move forward.
  • mrsteeroy14
    Options
    Thanks you guys