Questions , Questions, Questions

Options
So first up, dailey calorie intake... I know that the site gives you a recomend value but what if you want to loose more weight. Lets say 1000 calories a day. Ppl are always freaking out saying that you will throw your body into starvation mode and not loose weight, but what if you eating tons of celery and carrots and literally staying full all day long, it just doesnt seem possible that you could go into starvation mode when your full. Thoughts...???
Second, how much black coffee and green tea a day do you think is too much? Im drinking about 8 cups of black coffee a day and 2-4 cups of green tea a day (only through the week, I really dont drink any coffe or tea on the weekend.) You always hear all this crap about too much caffine.
Third, water... how much water do you guys/ladies drink a day...Ive been shooting for a least a half gallon NOT including all my coffee and tea.

Well thats all for now...by the way I'm 26, male, 300lbs.

Replies

• candacemckenna
    candacemckenna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well recently ive been shooting for 1200 calories and i personally think going lower than that is pushing your body too far. Coffee and tea is fine, but 8 cups is pretty excessive. I think it would be better if you could cut that in half. All of us( not just men)should be drinking at least 6 cups of water a day at 8oz . Coffee and tea dont count towards your water, i made that mistake myself lol. I hope this is helpful. BTW just turned 30 and close to 220 not something im proud of but started at 235 so i guess thats something LOL