41 Pounds GONE!

Options
I have been so proud of myself in this last year with my dedication to my healthier lifestyle and fitness goals. A little over a year ago I joined Fitness Pal, completely out of shape and unhealthy. I started out at 212 pounds and I am now at 171! I'm not done yet with my journey and goals. My goal is to be 145 pounds and FIT! I just wanted to share my progress with everyone and to show everyone that you can do this! Change the way you eat and exercise! Good Luck, and feel free to add me as a friend for motivational support!

2gw6yyo.jpg

Replies

• LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done a fantastic job so far and I know you will meet your goals.

P.S. I love your dress!
  • debbieklann
    debbieklann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job! BTW...love the dress!
  • ksketcher
    ksketcher Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good attitude and you'll be the winner! Stay focused and congrats on your amazing journey so far.
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Stacjsteinert5 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I love the dress also! I was so happy because i was finally down to a size 10 dress!
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You look close to 145 now, I never would've guessed you're 171. I'm proud of you, too!
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Stacjsteinert5 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I wish I was 145!! Soon Tho!! I'm working like a boss to my goal, no distractions!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss! Way to go :) Keep it up!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    171 looks so great on you!!!!!!! congrats
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congratulations! You look great!
  • crbf
    crbf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look beautiful!
  • SunnyDee712
    SunnyDee712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • CristyinMiami
    CristyinMiami Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss. What a wonderful example. :)
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you look great! WTG!
  • dgbush0208
    dgbush0208 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great motivation and inspiration...... you look smaller than what you say!
  • meeeshellllle
    meeeshellllle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!
  • staceymae19
    Options
    Great job!!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have been so proud of myself in this last year with my dedication to my healthier lifestyle and fitness goals. A little over a year ago I joined Fitness Pal, completely out of shape and unhealthy. I started out at 212 pounds and I am now at 171! I'm not done yet with my journey and goals. My goal is to be 145 pounds and FIT! I just wanted to share my progress with everyone and to show everyone that you can do this! Change the way you eat and exercise! Good Luck, and feel free to add me as a friend for motivational support!

2gw6yyo.jpg

Your starting weigh and goal weight are pretty much the same as mine! Great job!! You look amazing!! You are an inspiration!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Way to GO!!! As someone else wrote, you do look smaller than 171 in the nice dress!
  • FitFabStar
    FitFabStar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great girl!! Congratsto you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!