If you could live anywhere

Options
donthesitate
donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
Where would it be? Do you like where you currently reside? I live in new england and am dying to get outtttt!

Replies

• Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cali, I love it here but I wouldn't mind living in NYC for awhile.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hate where I live, I'd love to live on the beach, preferably Monterey or Carmel, CA :smile:
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Not caring about work or anything like that.. The Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Hawaii or the Keys.. so sick of winter.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Cornwall - North Cornwall, to be specific, otherwise St Davids iechyd da
  • donthesitate
    Options
    Not caring about work or anything like that.. The Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Hawaii or the Keys.. so sick of winter.

Winter makes me sooo sad :brokenheart: :sad:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I live in Portland. Beautiful, but I'm ready to retire and move. If money were no object, I would probably want to live somewhere along the Central California Coast. Somewhere liuke Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, Paso Robles or Santa Maria.

I will be retiring to Vegas in 3 years. Main reason is that my dollar will go further in Real Estate, I can ride year round and I want to go to Culinary School there.

I can still ride out to Cali from Vegas. Got lots of friends there.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    My bf and I just had this conversation the other day...

It would be Myrtle Beach area or the Keys.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Anywhere in Ireland!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Greece
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Puerto Rico with my love for hispanic women it would be heaven on earth plus all U.S. laws still apply so not that much of a change.
  • donthesitate
    Options
    Puerto Rico with my love for hispanic women it would be heaven on earth plus all U.S. laws still apply so not that much of a change.

Half of my family lives there :)
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

What he said! I mean i live in GA so its failry warm herre and im 15 minutes from the beach, BUT one of those places would be AWESOME.. hate being cold!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Not in the city for sure. I lived in Paris for a year and I hated it. The noise, the lack of green space... Bleh.

I don't know though. I like being close to stores and being able to drive 5 minutes to do groceries. But I don't like the weather in the US at all. Snow or humidity and heat. Bleh. Maybe North California, but I'm terrified of earthquakes so it wouldn't work. I think it would have to be somewhere in England, close to my family but still English speaking. I don't think I could live in France again, just because I can't stand all the dubbed TV shows and movies...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Dingle.

Edit to add... I'm not joking.
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I loveSan Francisco but would also love to live in France or England.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It's not that exotic but I'd love to live in Vancouver some day. I'm in Edmonton now and I am sick of the cold and dark; odds are good I will not survive this winter as we aren't even below zero yet and I feel like I'm freezing to death whenever I step outside. The scenery in Vancouver is gorgeous and the winters are mild, and there's so much to do. Plus just a one hour drive to cheap shopping in Seattle! :wink:
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Lancaster, PA, I love the country there, and the people...
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love where I live. I'm only a few hours from the beach and its warm almost year round. I would like to see snow occasionally though.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Whangarei, New Zealand