Need ideas for freezer breakfast foods...

Options
Sometimes breakfast can get chaotic at our house, so I am looking for some healthy freezer recipes I can use for breakfast. If you guys have any ideas, please share!

I am always looking for new friends to help keep me motivated, so add me if you want :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I found Thomas's Whole Wheat bagels - thin cut. They're only 110 calories and quite delicious with some low calorie cream cheese or peanut butter. They're quick to defrost in the microwave and pop in the toaster.
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    well it's not a freezer breakfast but its quick...my fav is called organic batter blaster pancakes...they come in a spray bottle like whip cream the batter is all ready every morning in the fridge..u just point and spray and in like 7 min you have very tasty pancakes at only 180 cals for 4 of them....add some sugar free syrum or some fresh fruit and its breakfast in under 10 min, filling and healthy...hope that's helpful=)
  • llhanna
    Options
    If you like steel cut oats you can make a big pot over the weekend and freeze in breakfast portions to heat in the microwave.
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I found Thomas's Whole Wheat bagels - thin cut. They're only 110 calories and quite delicious with some low calorie cream cheese or peanut butter. They're quick to defrost in the microwave and pop in the toaster.
    THERE ARE ALSO THOMAS' HEALTHY LIVING 100 CAL WHOLE WHEAT BAGELS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THEM=)
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    i do a packet of oatmeal, apples and cinnamon...the lower sugar one is 110 but even the regular ones are 130 and oatmeal is so good for you and its super filling.. 1 min in the microwave
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    In my family we are really big on protein for breakfast, soooo there are frozen precooked turkey sausage patties at walmart, you could hard boil eggs and leave them in the fridge for the up coming week, premake oatmeal (which i dont personally like) freeze it in single serve baggies and heat up as needed. We also keep a lot of fresh fruit on hand for breakfast too. I personally like egg beaters. Super easy to cook up in a pan, takes only a minute or so. Somewhere I read something about hashbrowns made from sweet potato's. You could shred them and freeze them as needed. Hope some of this helps!
  • Joeysgirl
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Some good ideas here :)
  • ceeje
    ceeje Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love Morning Starts Veggie sausges patties. They are soooo delicious. They are only 80 calories, 3g fat & 10g of PROTEIN!! You can make them in the microwave or oven (I prefer the oven..only 8-12 mintues). I usually pair them with a piece of fruit, yogurt or a slice a toast depending on how I feel.
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I make homemade whole grain waffles and freeze them. Just toast them up like regular frozen waffles. They're way better for you without all the preservatives
  • Joeysgirl
    Options
    I make homemade whole grain waffles and freeze them. Just toast them up like regular frozen waffles. They're way better for you without all the preservatives

Can you send me your recipe??? I would love to try this!
  • tracybarnhill
    Options
    You can also make pancakes over the weekend, shape friendly ones, and freeze them in breakfast portions then microwave.