Just Because...

Options
I am watching my beloved Yankees battleing the Rangers and I just wanted to take some time to say something to all of you... I am very very proud of you. I don't care what anyone has told you during your life, you are worthy. You are beautiful, you are sexy, you are smoking hot and everything that a woman should be. Even before you ever lost a pound and even if you never have lost a pound you are amazing. What a blessing it is for me to know such smart, funny, beautiful, kind , and classy women such as you ladies. Your husbands/boyfriends/special friends are so very lucky. I hope they are smart enough to hold you tight everyday and tell you how terrific you are. You are my warriors and my heroes. Bless you all. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Ed

Replies

• Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot!
  • groucherella
    Options
    Thank you and I hope you have someone that tells you how important you are too!
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    thank you and same regards to you
  • dmcbeauty
    Options
    Thank you! Even though the words come from a stranger they mean something! Hope you're very blessed as well.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Thank you and I hope you have someone that tells you how important you are too!

I do. :-) Thank you.
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    Thank you!! That is so sweet :flowerforyou:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thanks buddy, I needed that! I just changed a lot of the content in my head though to make it work for me! Didn't change the message though!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Thanks buddy, I needed that! I just changed a lot of the content in my head though to make it work for me! Didn't change the message though!

Lol well you know i mean well fro you gusy too! But it would make me feel weird saying "you guys sure are handsome", lol.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    THAT is really nice. I know that level of appreciation and support is just what some people need to hear (especially if they aren't lucky enough to have support outside of MFP). You rock!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

lol. too funny

Thanks ED! u are so sweet, your family is soo lucky to have u, we are so lucky to have you! everytime i read ur posts it gives me hope that there are still good guys out there :)
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie...sort of in love with you right now :blushing:

What you said reminds me alot of how my big brothers are with me. My dad and stepdad are super positive also, but I guess because my brothers are both only a couple years older than me, they know what a drag dating and finding respectful partners can be. It's a huge relief to single girls out there like me to know there are good ones floating around!!

People like you are who inspire people like us, who although need a little extra work and motivation, still strive for love and hope like everyone else. You're a rare breed...and I'm thankful you have someone in your life who appreciates you (along now with the entire MFP site :laugh: )

P.S....sort of want to snatch your kiddies...they are ADORABLE!!!!