Open Diary Friends!

Options
Hey!

I was looking for MFP friends who have an open diary, because I find it really inspiring when keeping to my own food goals to see what other people's intake is and also idea's on what foods to eat.

A bit about me, I've gone from 105kg at the start of the year (2013) to 85kg, and have been at this 85kg plateu for the last few months, though I have noticed changes in measurements. I lost the main bulk of my weight with thanks to MFP logging (on another account), health eating and commitment to exercise. I am persevering to get to my 65/70kg goal (i'm 5ft 7/8) and hope to get there by my 21st Birthday (March 2014).

I'm a keen artist, have a tumblr blog (auburnfitness.tumblr.com), work full time, do a part time Degree in Business Management and can't wait to find a Pole Fitness class which I can fit into my week!

Anyone with similar goals or interests, please add! :)

Replies

• GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, so feel free to add me!

I've gone from 168 (before joining myfitnesspal) to 147 in the last few years. After a plateau that lasted the entire spring semester, I decided to join MFP and only aim to lose .5 lb/week, which is working! I'm also a business student pursuing a BBA in Fashion Merchandising. For exercise, I do yoga classes and I've changed around my work schedule so that I can go more!
  • BlasianJellyfish
    BlasianJellyfish Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm new too and looking to find friends who also have open diaries (it is kinda interesting to see what others are eating).

I loooove tumblr! Soooo addicting haha.

Also, I've been looking to join a pole fitness class too!

Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • papillio12
    papillio12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary :)

I'm looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I lost like five and a half stone for my wedding last year, but I've steadily gained it back so I'm having it off lol!

Feel free to add me :)
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've got an open diary. I track it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly so feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more MFP friends to keep me motivated
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    I have a open diary,feel free to add me! :D
  • ekaustin7
    ekaustin7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • kh4leesi
    kh4leesi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me too, everyone! My diary is open c:
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open and I log EVERYTHING, even my cheats and treats. ;)

In the last two months I am down 21 lbs, and have another 19 to go to reach my goal.

I really love to cook with whole foods (as little processed, packaged, and preserved junk as possible), so my diary tends to read like a list of ingredients for whatever I made for that meal. If you need clarification, I would be happy to be more specific and tell you what those ingredients ended up being and how I made it. ^_^
  • gnabrown
    gnabrown Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I post everything as well and looking for some motivation from others too!