Halloween costume???

Options
I have been invited to a halloween party and I don't have a costume or the money to buy one. So....I need some ideas for a homemade costume. I was thinking something gothic or emo. HELP!!!!!

Replies

• MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The simple ghost costume. an old white sheet. just cut out they eyes.
  • thefallguy
    Options
    well that's a toughey... If you have a significant other you should go as each other!! For instance if I went as my husband, I'd color in my eye brows dark black and thick, pencil some stubble, probably wear a black fro cause he's got curly hair, and stuff a long sleeve to make it look like I had exaggerated biceps.hmmm, I'd wear huge shoes and his manager lanyard as well... hahaha. He's told me he would stuff his shirt like boobs and walk around with a nursing cap and stethoscope. hahaha, I'm sure we would have a blast mocking each other. It sounds fun, but that's just me.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I know you said you didn't have the money to buy a costume, but I made my costume out of a goodwill find! I'm all about giving things a new purpose!

My theme is Nintendo for my son, who will be Mario and my husband who will by Luigi. So I made a Princess Peach costume out of a pink dress I got at Goodwill. You could do the same thing along the emo/gothic line. My sister made a "Zombie Fairy" costume. That was hilarous! Just a princess looking dress that she tattered up, made some wings, and added some deathly looking makeup that you could dress up or dress down depending on how gory or scary you wanted!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    My idea: Wear a shirt that says "I'm pretending to be skinny" or "This is my costume."
    It's what I'm probably going to do... and chow down on candy, lol
  • ksnurse25
    ksnurse25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    take a huge white garbage bag, cut two holes in the bottom for legs, two at the sides for arms, and fill with wadded up newspapers after you put it on.....secure at neck area with a bow or string. Instant White Trash costume haha!
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    These are some really good ideas!! Thanks!!