I'm not new, but would love some more motivation

Replies

• waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    i am on here daily if you need support! add me :bigsmile:
  • Everything2GOD
    Options
    Add me as a friend! I'm looking for more motivation as well and fairly new :) ...keep it up girl, we gotta keep each other motivated!:smile:
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    I'm on daily! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • WISteph608
    WISteph608 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else who might need more support! I'm new and training to get a support system going for myself.
  • mi18agnes
    Options
    Hey! We're on the same boat. Today I went to McDonald's with my friends. I had decided I would only eat a Veggie McWrap but ended up drinking Coca Cola and those magnificent french fries ... ugh.....

Just remember tomorrow's a new day, rest today and tomorrow workout harder, eat cleaner and always think positive!

Add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
    Good luck!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Hey! We're on the same boat. Today I went to McDonald's with my friends. I had decided I would only eat a Veggie McWrap but ended up drinking Coca Cola and those magnificent french fries ... ugh.....

Just remember tomorrow's a new day, rest today and tomorrow workout harder, eat cleaner and always think positive!

Add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
    Good luck!

I am hearing this!! I have been pretty good overall, great during the week, the past three weeks and so have lost 6 pounds. Then today, I'm tired, I'm stressed and have no idea what I wanted to eat. So when I went to let my dog out at lunch I started with a salad, added tons of croutons... then ate a tortilla shell, then some doritos, then a bite of ice cream..... and so on. And my salad turned into 400 calories worth of snacks...... UGH.

The day isn't a wash though - and it's nice to hear tomorrow is a new day. It's great that one day doesn't kill us :)