Yippie I'm a success!!

Options
Im so glad I finally get to post here. I started out at 178, 170 when I joined MFP. Iv lost a total of 47 pounds & weigh 123 now. I have 3 more pounds to lose before I reach my ultimate goal weight of 120.

I am so happy that I found MFP. I have never logged my calories before and doing it through MFP has really opened my eyes to what Im consuming. A calorie deficit & working out has been the key to my success. I plan on continuing to log my food & exercise for the health benifits.

My goal now is to start lifting heavy so I can tone & also continue to watch what I eat. Im going to attempt to add some before, during & after photos. :smile:

Before @ 170

PictureTRUCK965.jpg

During @ 140

MYFITNESSPAL2.jpg

After @ 125

afterfinal-3.jpg

Replies

• Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look great!
    Can't wait to see your pics after lifting, it's amazing how that can really shape your body.
    :happy:

21525558.png
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Good job, you look amazing!
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You are my before and im hoping to match your after! great work!
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You looked good at 170 - you look amazing at 123. Well done great achievement. Enjoy maintenance!! (Another 14 for me to go!)
  • fkim13
    fkim13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic well done.
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments everyone. :happy: I hope my new fitness goal of lifting heavy will tighten my stomach & give me nicely toned arms.
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options
    Amazing results! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    super job!!! You must feel amazing & you look fantastic!
  • angel0225mel
    angel0225mel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! When did you start?
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You SURE ARE a success! Great job :-).
  • Mark330
    Options
    Awesome! Nice job
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!