Looking for a Dukan Diet Buddy

Options
I have decided to give the Dukan diet a try, and I am trying to find someone with the same goals. I am a female in my mid twenties, and I am trying to lose approximately 10 pounds. Anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• jennyfrmthap
    jennyfrmthap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started this diet today by the recommendation of my endocrinologist. 2 weeks ago I went low carb/very low sugar and went through all the withdrawls. So today has been a fairly easy 1st day.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    check out the dukan group...
  • jennyfrmthap
    Options
    I certainly will, thanks
  • fat2fitmk
    Options
    Hi- I just started the Dukan diet 4 days ago so I'm still in the attack phase of it, but I'd love to have a Dukan Diet buddy. I can't afford the counseling. So far I've only lost 2 lbs. I'm in my mid twenties and have 62 lbs to lose.
  • jennyfrmthap
    Options
    I have been doing the attack phase for 6 days ( I had to take 1 day off for something different) I've lost around 5lbs so far. I am so excited at how good I feel.
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I have never even heard of the Dukan diet
  • jesslj2000
    jesslj2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Heyyy I just started today. I'm 21 and looking to lose about half a stone plus. I'd love a buddy!
  • rachellebells
    rachellebells Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'd be glad to help anyone!! I'm in the consolidation phase (phase 3) and no joke I literally know this diet by heart. If you guys have any questions or need help I'd love to help! I finish soon but ill be still living with dukan principles and counting cals to make sure I stay within my maintenance and have more treats and food you're allowed when you reach stabilisation:)
  • jecasta
    jecasta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm slowing inching back into Dukan. It worked well for me in the past!
  • jecasta
    jecasta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in my mid-twenties and have been attempting Dukan as well!
  • SugafreeNsweet
    SugafreeNsweet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 35yo Im in Phase 2 its going well. I did this before and maintained it for a over a year and a half but due to some personal reason I stopped and gained some (not all) weight back. you can add me if you want
  • loendue
    loendue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am going to start the Dukan diet this friday with the attack phase.
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am starting the attack phase Thursday. I love the concept of the Dukan Diet. I hate that it's called a diet however. Would love to hear more from ladies that have been successful.
  • SunnyGal1000
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined, and I did a "Dukan" search - there are a lot of haters! But this really works for me. I actually feel more energized when I follow this plan. Message me if you are still sticking to you!
  • Rebecca120206
    Options
    Hi, I started today! I'd love some support. MFPers can have strong opinions about diets ;)
  • oomaggiemayoo
    Options
    I'm in my first week and so far enjoying it. Bit over eating so much protein but hey, nothing I have done in the past has worked so if this gives me results and helps me change my way of eating I will be happy :)