5lbs done just like that!

Options
Stopped by the gym today just to take a peek at my progress and was stunned at the scale. I just can't believe I've lost 5 lbs!

Replies

• barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Good job baby! :bigsmile: :love:

Whatever you're doing is working! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! :drinker: Keep up the great work!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    THAT'S FANTASTIC! GO YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, my sweet MFP friend!!!!! I just smiled for the first time today!!!!
  • MaMMaMFIT
    Options
    great job! hope I can too after a week:) i just joined last night seems like there's a lot of support here at this site!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    awesome!
  • pink_butterfly
    Options
    WTG! I think it's amazing too. When I first joined and started losing, I couldnt believe it. Like we try so many different things, nothing works, then start on MFP and then just start losing. ITS GREAT! I wish I had known of MFP a long time ago! lol. Congrats again on ur 5lb loss!
  • groucherella
    Options
    This support really helps, thanks everyone!
  • yakoali
    yakoali Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I remember my first 5! They spurred me onward for the next 5, and so forth! Keep it up lady!
  • RobertsMommy
    RobertsMommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job I know the feeling Im on my first 5 lbs too and feels amazing and exciting and looking forawrd and just keep going!
  • hachiboy
    Options
    Keep up the great work! 5lbs is wonderful start!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!