NO MORE BACK FAT!!! NO MORE BACK FAT!!

Options
Hi my name is Shantearion from Fl. I am back on weight loss journey again after a f**k up. I am looking for buddies who are on the same journey. I loss 20lbs my first time, but then I moved back to my home town and got off track and gained the whole 20lbs back which sucked!!!! Never again. I am so disgusted with my back rolls and I am so determined to get these pigs off. My husband is a personal trainer, I trainer now about 5- 6 days a week. I've been going strong now for about 2 months. Looking forward to meeting some genuine ppl on here!!:wink:

Replies

• marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    No personal hubby trainer but I am determined :happy: I hear you on the back rolls plus the ones on the front!
  • jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I am trying to train myself and it is tough so you are lucky that your husband can help!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    this is actually one of my goals to get rid of the back fat!!! got any tips?!?!?
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the back rolls! They are horrible!

Feel free to add me :)
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have more back bacon than porky pig.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    number 1 thing I so hate worse than my tummy and thighs is my back handles. I am so happy they seem to be were the fat is leaking off of along with my tummy.. but then my thighs look HUGE!! lol I don't have a personal trainer hubby as well, but I do have a hubby that pushes me to my breaking point and beyond because he knows how MUCH I want to loose this weight!!

Add me if you like!! :)
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Yep...I've got some piggy-back riders too! I'm trying to shake them off. I'm with you! lol!
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    No more back, butt, belly or other fat!!! Love your post :smile:

Feel free to add me, one can never have too many friends to keep you motivated :flowerforyou:

Slainte:drinker: