Hi, I am new :)

Options
Hello. My name is Rachel. I am a full-time mom, housewife and I attend college part time. I have always been at a healthy weight until I gained 50 pounds during pregnancy and now I want to lose the last 20lbs so I can fit into my old clothes, feel better about myself, and have more energy.

Before I was a mom I would pack on about 10 pounds every winter and in the spring I would just eat less and sleep a lot. Odviously now I can't sleep all day lol. I am new to counting calories and actually excersing. I feel like this site will make me feel accountable for what I eat and motivate me to excersise.

I hope to make some friends here and get some support as well as support otheres.

:D

Replies

• RobertsMommy
    RobertsMommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats hun and welcome. This site ie amazing for those reason it does help you stay accountable!.
    Im am a full time stay at home mommy of 2 boys and Im trying to lose all the baby weight for good and to keep
    it off for good this time! If you want to be friends add we can help eachother out and encourage on another.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif

Welcome to MFP
  • SaintRacha
    Options
    Thank you! I will add you :)
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
    There is so much support and motivation here, you will always find someone on your wavelength if the going gets tough.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • AngelaCourtneyjones
    Options
    I'm new to this also...I started trying to get back into shape around 4 months ago. I'm having success with eating healthy and exercize but this calorie counter thing is really helping me out...I love it!!! Best of luck to everyone...33 down about 50 more to go!!!!!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Welcome Angela, and well done on your loss so far, that's brilliant. With the support of MFP you'll get there, we all will:drinker:
  • SaintRacha
    Options
    You lost 33lbs in 4 months! That is AWESOME. Your good at this, you will reach your goal.