40 pounds lost!!! Picture!

Options

Replies

• maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    woooohoooo girl looking hot! Do what makes you feel good !
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Sarah, you look amazing such a pretty smile and a smile tells all. Keep up the good work.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Huge success! Keep it up! Super cute!
  • supersarah14
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!

I can't believe I forgot to post this picture. THIS is the picture where I shocked myself. Haha! I didn't even recognise myself the first time I saw it! :laugh: :laugh:

party1.jpg
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look so hot. Congratulations... you're a winner
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an accomplishment!:happy:

Can you give me any tips on becoming a runner?! I have NEVER been able to run more than a couple of minutes! Bad shin splints are one on the problems~
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Skinny and a runner. Wow. I try and not run unless I am being chased by a large predator.
  • SaintRacha
    Options
    Good job! You look awesome and your so pretty :p
  • AngelaCourtneyjones
    Options
    I saw your pics and you do look great. Congrats on your races!!! Keep up the good work I know you are feeling great about yourself. I'm new to this site and i've really been working hard for about 4 months now to reach my goal of 150lbs. I started @ a huge 241lbs. I have about 50 more to lose...Staying motivated is the key!!!!!! I'm loving this site.
  • supersarah14
    Options
    You look amazing! What an accomplishment!:happy:

Can you give me any tips on becoming a runner?! I have NEVER been able to run more than a couple of minutes! Bad shin splints are one on the problems~

THANK YOU!!!!!! :smile:

Well, honestly, I just kept running. I'm a sloooow runner and when I started I couldn't go for a few miles either. But the next day I ran again and again. I usually just added 30 seconds or 1 min to my run. I didn't start looking at my milage until I hit 20 min. But it took me about two months of continuous running to get to that point.

I've never actually had a shin splint but I do know it's usually related to your shoes. Make sure you go to a professional and have him look at your feet, how you walk, and how you run. You could do it yourself but you could go through a few shoes first before you find a pair that works for you.
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Very nice! Congrats on your hard work.
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow you can really tell the difference! i hope mine will show up as much as yours.
  • supersarah14
    Options
    Skinny and a runner. Wow. I try and not run unless I am being chased by a large predator.

Haha! My roomie told me that the only way she would run is if she was being chased by the cops...even then she give up after 1/4 mile. :laugh:
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    Wow...you look great!! Great job!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Great work, it really shows. You have come along way, you are very inspirational.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    well done! It really DOES show!
  • sarahwiggins
    Options
    You look Amazing! Thanks for being an inspiration :0)
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful even with the 40lbs. nice work!
  • mamxo22
    mamxo22 Posts: 84
    Options
    congrats!!! you look amazing!!
  • Joeysgirl
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful girl - I love that last picture you posted - gorgeous! Congrats on all your hard work and accomplishments!! Huge inspiration :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!