Back at it. NY gal needs support! :)

Options
Hey everyone :)

I have been off of this for 4 months and I really miss it. These passed 4 months have been really rough but I really want to be back on here now that I have time to finally focus on me!

I really admired the people I chatted with on here and would love to add new people to my page.

I live in NY. Anyone in the Westchester/Bronx area on here?

I have no preference in anyone adding me. Anyone who wants to add me is more than welcome to!

I look forward to your invite :)

Replies

• LaRubia106
    Options
    Hi

I live in the Bronx and this is my first day on this site.

Feel free to add me.
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hi I grew up in the Bronx and probably moved before either of you were born:smile: yes I am that old and now live in Northern NJ right over the bridge. I have been doing this for over 5 years now and have been on MFP over 550 days and would be happy to help motivate and chat about life style changes if you would like to either add me send me a PM or just look at my diaries or profile please feel free everything is open
  • karenliebengood
    karenliebengood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am not in NY but in Michigan and am back on this week. I did really well and then life got in the way. I think we could cheer each other on! I am gonna stay this time, last time was about 6 months and I was doing well. I have got to figure out a way to stop playing with this 35 #s and get rid of it once and for all! Karen L:drinker:
  • karenliebengood
    karenliebengood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Where in Michigan? I am in Corunna, that is between Lansing and Flint. You know how to do it...and I am sure you can get back on track!!
  • eaglelakebill
    eaglelakebill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I work in Manhattan but live 90 miles North.
    I sent you an invite.
    I log daily and my diary is public.
  • jaceyright
    jaceyright Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Harlem NY here! Just joined last week, looking for support too! :smile: